Preliminary 0.11.5 Patch Notes

So what if i were to have 3 enduring cries in a helm,gloves,and boots slot with each one being linked to a increased area of affect support gem. Would that count as each one being different? Or since they all use the same "type" of support gem, would it not override the cooldown.
"
Dreggon wrote:

e: also, please go into more detail regarding Skin Transfer. It sounds like a one-use consumable, and people really didn't like those when they were first presented (albeit later changed).

What would you like to know about it? If the description there isn't clear I'll definitely improve it.

The consumable microtransaction idea that we presented in January was that users had to pay to remove effects from items. That was scrapped and we instead went with expensive permanent effects. Since then we've received masses of feedback that we should try some really cheap consumable ones, which is where Skin Transfer steps in.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I am now pretty sure that the empower gem is a gem that boosts gem level of the linked gem by +1 at lvl 2 and +2 at lvl3.

My reasonings are : lvling the gem to lvl 2 is about the experience you'd expect for levelling a lvl 20 gem to 21.

It would also be overpowered on a low level character that's why it does nothing at level one.

It also really fits the name "empower"

Also it makes sense to near bear trap/fire trap at high level because of this

Now that we know there's 3 stages of the gem , I'm calling it !

PS : chris, where's my balloon?

EDIT : maybe poison arrow with a +2 bow +1 to all bow and empower becomes viable?
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

Last edited by magier556 on Sep 3, 2013, 3:56:14 AM
what happen if I use skin change my hammer to bow or wand something
do ground slam and heavy strike work as well even for bow/wand/sword skin something?
My Buddha, dat traps nerf. Have to see how much this'd affect fire traps build....

And nothing about Reave behaviour.... I guess it works as intended on their testing maching where desync never exists ...

Sad Reavers are sad ;_;
Last edited by twintales on Sep 3, 2013, 12:05:41 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed a bug introduced in 0.11.4 where Zombies were given substantially more life than intended.

Is this in regards to mobs or raised zombie minions? If minions, is this in regards to the weapon and armour minion stat snapshotting trick that is (sadly) getting more and more popular with summoner builds?
Nooooooo......!!! Nerf Trap again!?!
Thailand Player
I am so f***in happy about skins.

Thank you GGG
"
GodKas wrote:
what happen if I use skin change my hammer to bow or wand something
do ground slam and heavy strike work as well even for bow/wand/sword skin something?

You can only change hammers to look liker hammers or wands to look like wands, etc. It doesn't affect skills.

As a side note, alternate art race rewards look awesome when applied to your items :D
(Note that you can't trade items with skins, so that this isn't pay to win. Gotta remove the skin first).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

You can only change hammers to look liker hammers or wands to look like wands, etc. It doesn't affect skills.

As a side note, alternate art race rewards look awesome when applied to your items :D
(Note that you can't trade items with skins, so that this isn't pay to win. Gotta remove the skin first).

The transmog sounds very promising!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Sep 3, 2013, 12:08:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info