0.11.4 Patch Notes

League Banners now correctly display on the Social tab.

Finally. GJ ;)
"
Chris wrote:

League Banners now correctly display on the Social tab.

YUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
This is a good day :-)
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.4
Fixed a bug where auras would not update when you changed area with a different aura level and setup than that which you cast the aura with.

Does this affect the use of Malachai's / Covenant to put on auras?

It might. Worst case scenario, you have to recast all of your blood magic auras every time you change an area.
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa / WitchWhichWanders
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.4
Fixed a bug where auras would not update when you changed area with a different aura level and setup than that which you cast the aura with.

Does this affect the use of Malachai's / Covenant to put on auras?

This.

Can any dev explain what was exactly done to auras? Only +2 lvl exploit was fixed or maybe "blood magic uniques" and "replace RM gem" mechanics were also nerfed?

As patch is meant to be big, it would be worth to know, if it is worth to make hassle with downloading it... :D
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
yay for slight IF buff.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
jsn006 wrote:
"
Zealflare wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Balance:
Inner force increased from 12% to 15%.

What about the 2x 3% node before inner force? Do they get buffed as well or are they still at 3%?

Its in English, isnt it? Its pretty clear. Its 21% total vs 18% from before for the total cluster. Its a minor buff, its better than nothing :)

To be fair it's a nerf all in all as we lose the effect it had on flasks, personally I was hoping for a bigger buff due to that.

Other than that it looks great, keep up the good job.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Great work guys!

Thnx
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
LOL @ the butterflies. I'm not sure if I've ever witnessed this...only in Diablo 3.
"
Chris wrote:

Substantial optimisation to the size of game art assets has been performed. This will reduce loading times, memory usage and associated stability issues.

Great. Hopefully this will allow me to reassign the extra gig memory i've taken away from windows 7 back to it without running into those annoying out_of_memory issues with poe.

"
Chris wrote:

The Weaver fight has been improved. The Weaver has a new skill based on Ethereal Knives.

Argh. Just when i thought i give a full eva char a try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info