Picture of Chris Wilson's new car

And you say GGG don't make any money...

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
Even if this is true, there is a difference between GGG making money and chris making money.
nonono, THIS is his new car
Yeah I´m gonna need a source that backs up your assumption here.
IGN = Annihilator_of_Worlds
That car is fucking stupid looking. I'll stick with my RSX type r. The rims are sweet tho
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Last edited by fortyb4five on Aug 7, 2013, 6:21:40 PM

Probably the white one.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
I'd rather have the Spongebob car, seriously.
Just bought my second Kia Sportage. Paid the first one off and the same week, my 95 Explorer kicks to can. This time I went with the manual transmission and after the first day I remembered why I prefer it. Sweet sweet drive.

Oh, and the Bugatti? Hope it has my company's paint protection on it. (Here's a tidbit. The screen protector for your cellphone? Same stuff.)
"
"
Jarchan wrote:
I'd rather have the Spongebob car, seriously.

Are you sure??

The first car is a Bugatti worth over 2 million dollars

A Toyota Highlander is worth under 50k

Good point, haha. If I wasn't allowed to sell it, then I'd rather have the Spongebob. Basically I'd feel less embarassed driving the Spongebob than the Bugatti, which I think looks ridiculous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info