0.11.2 Patch Notes

^ Doesn't know what a fact is.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.2

Passive Tree Balance:

• The Alchemist notable has been renamed to Herbalism.

Best patch EVEARU! ;)
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Why is GGG nerfing everything...? I'm totally losing motivation to play now. Economy got ruined just for couple of months, non-stop nerf of character damage and life/es pool... GGG is your goal to only have 700 hardcore no-life gamers playing Path of Exile? If that is the goal then you are in the right direction... I can't imagine a newbie starting to play this game and not get completely crushed between the inability to get good gear because everyone wants exalts for trades, not getting any drops because crafting is too op and drops suck and dieing all the time because of lack of gear... I understand that the game is supposed to be challenging and hard and I aggree with the game being hard and challenging- otherwise it will be boring - but it's becoming too extreme imho.
"
chancer wrote:
Why is GGG nerfing everything...? I'm totally losing motivation to play now. Economy got ruined just for couple of months, non-stop nerf of character damage and life/es pool... GGG is your goal to only have 700 hardcore no-life gamers playing Path of Exile? If that is the goal then you are in the right direction... I can't imagine a newbie starting to play this game and not get completely crushed between the inability to get good gear because everyone wants exalts for trades, not getting any drops because crafting is too op and drops suck and dieing all the time because of lack of gear... I understand that the game is supposed to be challenging and hard and I aggree with the game being hard and challenging- otherwise it will be boring - but it's becoming too extreme imho.

this.

they think their average user is someone like kripp who can invest insane amounts of time in the game, have tons of exalts around to offset any nerf by switching best of the line equipment, and have the knowhow how to min-max.

and yet still, the most clearly overpowered skill in the game, discharge, doesnt even get on the nerfing menu.

A stranger like no otherther,
Faced the wall of the Umbra,

@Yastro
My evasion went from 19% to 29%. Good patch :-)
And why is CI/ES getting nerfed anyways? Only because Kripp used to play life characters released some videos he was trolling about ci being op? Why doesn't he ever mention that it is much harder to get maximum energy shield on gear than it is getting maximum life and that by going max es you lack a lot of physical resilience. Why does nobody think about the disadvantages you have to live with by going ci? You know how dangerous it is being frozen or stunned when being ci? Many times you have just no chance of comming out of the stun/shock/freeze etc. You also don't have any mid battle es reg as life based characters do have. i have seen characters compensate damage solely by life reg.

this whole topic annoys me so much again. i don't even know why i keep on playing games like this.
-JackieChance
Congratulation GGG, now you have really made a beutiful skilltree's change. Can you see the difference between that and the duelist's one?! Thank you very much for the changes!
"
Vaelos wrote:
^ Doesn't know what a fact is.

Great addition. Bravo.
Already posted a much more coherent argument that I'm sure was ignored among others

Just alerting sane individuals as to your presence
double
Last edited by Vaelos on Jul 16, 2013, 3:36:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info