Upcoming Patches

Some expected changes in 0.11.0 are:
  • More party loot allocation options
  • Direct melee buffs
  • Rebalance of monster damage
  • Improved resync code. The scope of this patch doesn't include the more complex changes to the action prediction system, but will hopefully prevent deaths by resyncing more aggressively when needed.
  • Some secret awesomeness that I'm not able to reveal just yet. It's bigger than the other changes in the patch.

As mentioned above, this patch is just over two weeks from deployment. I expect we'll be able to share full details closer to the time (as they get locked in).

In the meantime, there will be some interim patches such as 0.10.8b and 0.10.8c which will contain bug fixes, new Unique items and whatever 0.11.0 features are ready for early deployment.

We've also posted an upcoming change to how certain orbs work. We'd like your feedback!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"Some secret awesomeness that I'm not able to reveal just yet. It's bigger than the other changes in the patch."

I simply can't wait now :D
Keep up the good work!
IGN: DoNotDelete
Awesomesaus!
IGN: Iworkeout
Wow! More loot options! Resync been worked on! Now THATS some important stuff! I'm excited!
DMT:

Load universe into a gun.
Aim at brain.
Fire.
Magnificent :)

GGG ftw!
ign: Ederyirn

Playing on Singapore gateway.
Hardcore mode fan since d2 classic! Afk-ing mostly o_O. Doing Lunaris 3 and slowly progressing :P
It's so awesome you skipped a number?
Sweeet
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
"
Some expected changes in 0.11.0 are:
More party loot allocation options
Direct melee buffs
Rebalance of monster damage
Improved resync code. The scope of this patch doesn't include the more complex changes to the action prediction system, but will hopefully prevent deaths by resyncing more aggressively when needed.
Some secret awesomeness that I'm not able to reveal just yet. It's bigger than the other changes in the patch.

No, no. According to the mass trolls around here, these issues are being intently ignored and shall never be addressed. Now, please, stop with the lies and give us the real patch details.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on May 13, 2013, 7:10:27 AM
Hureyy

GGG as always good
IGN:Shiirl
Exile from d3
well i played path of exile non stop for a few months only to be turned away inevitably by the looting system finally there will be different options thank you
IGN: xHulk_Smashx

This is a beta and we are all just testers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info