Brazilian Developers working on Path of Exile 2

BRAZIL MENTIONED LETSGOOOO
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
Would be nice if they expand on the Vaal in general. I really like this folks. It reminds me partially of the Dwemer (Elder Scrolls series).
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
really nice.

Mandaram bem!
POG
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben.

É nós ...

(It's we)
I thought my english is good, but far away from a native speaker.

I can understand GGG team from NZ though sometimes it's too fast I had to work ...

But the team from Brasil ... no chance.
I was not sure at first if they speak english or portugese.

English sub text?
Last edited by Jerexil on Oct 11, 2024, 10:23:45 PM
Come to Brazil Chris
take my money
That commenter confusing nationality and ethnicity, for Brazil no less, sigh...

Otherwise, how would you say "Path of Exile" (Dos?!?) in Brazilian Portuguese ? :p
Very strange and unnatural fight when the hero retreats. Where did the idea come from that we want to retreat so slowly instead of turning and running away from the boss and in the meantime, for example, shooting. The slowdown should be during the attack action, then the player has a choice whether to run away and shoot, which means he has to turn around and slow down the escape or continue running away and then come back. Slow retreat is at least a bad idea, unless there are two options to choose from...
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info