We’re at Brasil Game Show where attendees can try out Path of Exile 2. To make our first time here special for our players, we asked our Brazilian developers to tell us about the work they’ve been doing for Path of Exile 2. Check out the video below!

As the video is in Portuguese, we’ve included subtitles so you can still enjoy the insights!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
great! excitement rises :o
Last edited by Rikku on Oct 9, 2024, 6:40:03 PM
Great work guys! Hyped
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last edited by AlanLeoPio on Oct 9, 2024, 6:53:44 PM
"
VoidDragon437 wrote:
I hate to be "this guy," but nobody cares about what ethnicity the developers are. The only thing people care about is if the game is good.

GGG, please don't buy into the pandering the rest of the industry does, be better than that.

lol dude, chill.
they're posting this because of the game fair that is happening in Brasil, and if you cant be happy from seeing people of your country working on the game you love and play, I have to say you're broken.
Its always good to see the people behind the Gears of the game, especially when you can identify as one of those
"
guigasper wrote:
"
VoidDragon437 wrote:
I hate to be "this guy," but nobody cares about what ethnicity the developers are. The only thing people care about is if the game is good.

GGG, please don't buy into the pandering the rest of the industry does, be better than that.

lol dude, chill.
they're posting this because of the game fair that is happening in Brasil, and if you cant be happy from seeing people of your country working on the game you love and play, I have to say you're broken.

I think he's seen one to many youtube videos of people talking about diversity hires. I think this is great. The game brings people from all around to play and make the game.
Very cool!! The passion is palpable! :D
5 weeks to go, woo woo!
page2 hyped!!!!! i mean poe2
hu3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info