[3.25] Eva the Fairy's CDD CI Necro, League-Start to End-Game (8-72+ mil dps)

! BIG DISCLAIMER, BASED ON FEEDBACK IVE REALIZED I CALCULATED THE DPS WRONG !
! THE BUILD HAS BETWEEN 8 AND 72+ MIL DPS DEPENDING ON BUDGET !

Hello! Im Eva the Fairy and this is my version of a detonate dead of chain reaction (CDD) chaos inoculation (CI) necromancer build.

this is my first time posting a build publicly so it will probably be presented a bit scuffed but the build itself is solid. ill happily answer any questions or hear feedback if you have any :)

most build info is in the pob "notes" section with an indepth explanation of the build as a whole, which you can find here or by importing this link to PoB:

https://pobb.in/oaBC_hnuUjmQ

it has a 2 button pseudo channeling playstyle with defenses to accomodate that can facetank most content.

the build is capable of clearing all content in the game and can delve to 2000+ depths, it is designed for standing still and ramping dmg so its better suited for some content. but it can still take on whatever content u might want to play just some of it less optimal to clear compared to some other builds.

this is my CDD character that has cleared all uber bosses and is at 2k+ delve.

https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/Roflewofle/Kalguur_Fairy

build showcase videos:

Tier 16, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaDksp1o0c

Tier 17, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z97RadRDDk

2100 depth delve node, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga30x5fcWkc

facetanking uber uber elder with maven, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BnXu3SUmlU

(edit 1: updated post with video links)
(edit 2: after great feedback in the comments on reddit ive realized that i calcuated my dps in pob very incorrectly. after following peoples suggestions and thus doing the math manually ive decided to set the CDD "count" to 4 in pob. ill post the math in the comments and in the pob notes (the math section) if anyone is curious about the logic. sadly i cant edit the title it seems. so ill write a disclaimer at the top of the post and fix the pob dps, thank you all for your patience as this is my first time posting a build and thus will get things wrong.)
Last edited by Roflewofle on Oct 8, 2024, 5:13:27 PM
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2024, 3:27:28 PM
I was playing simmular build few leagues ago. How do you deal with physical damage and ailments?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
we deal with physical damage through flat phys dmg reduction from things like the great wolf amulet. we stack some armour, we have endurance charges, pantheons and generic dmg reduction

poison - immune

bleed - we dont move much and when we do we usually blink, regen and phys reduction also helps mitigate when we take bleed dmg

ignite - never been an issue

shock - immune

chill - immune

freeze - immune

more rare ailments we can usually ignore as long as we are overcapped in res by 25%, that include exposures.
You are aslo Stun and Curse immune right ? Also do the gloves have to have +10 souls? Further more what scales the damage best, fast casting, minion life, gem levels, gem quality, minion damage? What is priority?
Also in the video you facetank uber uber elder/shaper how much energy regeneration you have? Or is it the energy leech/energy on hit that helps too ?
Where dooes the chill/freeze immunity come from, the boots?
Last edited by Spacecom on Oct 8, 2024, 3:19:11 PM
Hi all, so ill post the recalibrated dps math here. it might not be completely accurate but it is way closer to reality now:
endgame loadout: guardian/pinnacle boss config settings.

for simplicity im not including fractions or culling strike:

spell hit 84,444

corpse hit: 490,861

combined: 575,305

we hit the enemy 4 times a second: 575,305 x 4 = 2,301,220

we cast 12 times a second: 2,301,220 x 12 = 27,614,640

so our dps would then be:

"
Spacecom wrote:
You are aslo Stun and Curse immune right ? Also do the gloves have to have +10 souls? Further more what scales the damage best, fast casting, minion life, gem levels, gem quality, minion damage? What is priority?
Also in the video you facetank uber uber elder/shaper how much energy regeneration you have? Or is it the energy leech/energy on hit that helps too ?
Where dooes the chill/freeze immunity come from, the boots?

we are stun and curse immune thanks to mageblood, before that we have around 50% reduced curse effect cuz of consecrated path and stun some stun avoidances/resistance

we want the gloves to have 10+ souls yes, if u cant afford that then a lower number is also okay, it will just result in lower dps.

faster casting is a great way of scaling the build up to a certain point (13-15 casts per second) then we should look to scale the dps in other ways

minion life doesnt do anything for the build cuz it doesnt scale corpse life

gem levels is a decent way of scaling our dps

gem quality doesnt do much for us

% increased minion damage works like generic "% increased damage" for the build so its good but not the most important

our energy regen varies based on corpses around us and how many we have detonated recently, so id say between 500 and 2000 ES per second in combat.
we also have divine shield that boost our regen a lot when we take phys hits.
we recover a lot of ES from leech, instant leech and ES on hit as well.
freeze immunity comes from pantheon first then arctic armour.
chill immunity comes from boot craft.

i hope that answered everything u were wondering about, if not let me know :)
Last edited by Roflewofle on Oct 8, 2024, 5:27:31 PM
Since I play in standard I have some legacy melding of flesh so I am able to twick a bit the tree and the clusters this is what I have so far:

Havent got the gloves yes, the unique bottle, and I cant roll the 4th magic bottle yet. I need some rare boots with chill/relax immunity. I will test your build to see how promising it is at the damage direction, because in the defence direction I know it is a powerhouse I was (and still am) playing a very very simular defensive build. If I like it I will buy more serious wand and propably rings. My ring already have flammability curse so I guess I wont be needing Punishment for now.I also need to taint annoint the amulet, but I will see.
Last edited by Spacecom on Oct 8, 2024, 5:55:14 PM
"
Spacecom wrote:
Since I play in standard I have some legacy melding of flesh so I am able to twick a bit the tree and the clusters this is what I have so far:

Havent got the gloves yes, the unique bottle, and I cant roll the 4th magic bottle yet. I need some rare boots with chill/relax immunity. I will test your build to see how promising it is at the damage direction, because in the defence direction I know it is a powerhouse I was (and still am) playing a very very simular defensive build. If I like it I will buy more serious wand and propably rings. My ring already have flammability curse so I guess I wont be needing Punishment for now.I also need to taint annoint the amulet, but I will see.

Good luck! and i hope it goes well :)
i dont lean into resistance reduction much myself through curses etc cuz enemies can overcap resistances making curse reduction way less effective than the inverted res mastery node + penetration.
This is build is bonkers, I was expecting it. I am missing a potion and all the serious rare items, also a jewel, I have an empty jewel socket, and an empty potion socket, I am casually walking arround T17 maps. The damage is still weak but it can stay there untill it kills anything, it just doesnt care , it's a badger! My large cluster jewel with 3 notables has around 80%+ increased damage but yours is rolled to 110%+, so that is an improvement. Ofcourse the want is an improvement in damage I guess.
How can I proc the frenzy gem? Do I have to hit manually with the wand-weapon? The annoint and some quality to the amulet... and some levels in some gems. Apart from that I am just budgering lol.

ALso missing immune to corrupted blood and chill. I was getting chilled a lot but never really looked like it mattered. Havent noticed if I ever got corrupted blood or ignited. Somehow the witch is getting super large, so I am guessing the empty jewel socket I have I will fill it with that Emperor jewel that makes you even larger for extra trolling.
Edit: Can I link Frost Shield and SIgil of Power to something so they get casted bythemselves at their cooldown end, like automation or cast when damage taken ?
edit2: Found it!we are in meme territory now
Last edited by Spacecom on Oct 8, 2024, 9:19:30 PM
hi again, im so happy u are enjoying the build ^^
i do suggest taking a look in the pob notes section, u can also find it by opening the build link in a browser and scrolling down, i have tried explaining most mechanics and gear choices there :)

we do cast frenzy manually every 8 sec or so, it is also possible to run ralakesh boots so u dont have to worry about any charge generation.

i very much recommend having a helmet implicit that grants added fire to spells so u can ignite enemies consistently through ball lightning, we loose a lot of dps if the enemy we attack isnt ignited.

if u have the socket space u can link frost shield and sigil of power to a high level CWDT, automation doesnt work tho sadly.

oh and the character size increase comes from the soul stacks we get from gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info