Will not receive verification code t registered email address! Please help!

"
Pix_2020 wrote:
Well it has happened to me not very often but now it has happened again.

When i tried to log into the game again, i was presented with this dialog to input a verification code which - supposedly - was sent to my registered email address.

Most likely this happened because i had to reboot my router/internet connection!?!

I've checked my email account as well the spam folder. N email was received even after several tries to resend the code.

What can i do?

P.S.: As you can see login into the website works without any hassle.

Hiya, unfortunately this can sometimes be due to a delay in the code being received or your mailbox possibly blocking it. However, I would suggest adding support@grindinggear.com to your email address contact list as well as check your spam/junk folder just in case.

If you are still having issues receiving your verification code please send an email to support@grindinggear.com (if you have not already done so) and we will be happy to look into this further for you.
Hey there,

If you have not already done so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info