Will not receive verification code t registered email address! Please help!

Well it has happened to me not very often but now it has happened again.

When i tried to log into the game again, i was presented with this dialog to input a verification code which - supposedly - was sent to my registered email address.

Most likely this happened because i had to reboot my router/internet connection!?!

I've checked my email account as well the spam folder. N email was received even after several tries to resend the code.

What can i do?

P.S.: As you can see login into the website works without any hassle.
Last bumped on Sep 18, 2024, 5:25:12 PM
"
Pix_2020 wrote:
Well it has happened to me not very often but now it has happened again.

When i tried to log into the game again, i was presented with this dialog to input a verification code which - supposedly - was sent to my registered email address.

Most likely this happened because i had to reboot my router/internet connection!?!

I've checked my email account as well the spam folder. N email was received even after several tries to resend the code.

What can i do?

P.S.: As you can see login into the website works without any hassle.

Hiya, unfortunately this can sometimes be due to a delay in the code being received or your mailbox possibly blocking it. However, I would suggest adding support@grindinggear.com to your email address contact list as well as check your spam/junk folder just in case.

If you are still having issues receiving your verification code please send an email to support@grindinggear.com (if you have not already done so) and we will be happy to look into this further for you.
Hiya,

can you verify that i requested a new verification code (done it at least 5 times today) to be send to the following email address: [Removed by Support]

I can access this email account and this is als the email address i registered this char with.

Thx in advance
Last edited by ThomasK_GGG on Sep 18, 2024, 11:55:52 PM
Hey there,

If you have not already done so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info