Zizaran’s Class Gauntlet Event Starts on September 26th

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
SunsetVista wrote:
I'm excited about this event but I have no idea how I'd get started learning hardcore well enough. Which builds do people think might succeed?

So you want something with easily sourced gear that plays acceptably while having more than usual investment in defences.

Frankly now that glad is back I think bleed glad is absolutely fantastic if you aren't sure how to approach HC. lucky block screens out a vast majority of shotgunning and pack spikes leaving you just needing to accommodate for crits and single hit to be robust.

As to what will compete that is hard to predict, I do think we will have a good number of glads because of what I mentioned above but earthshatter is a fantastic overperformer right now if someone wants to go slams and the racers have leaned in that direction in the past.

I think we might have some vinespike cordial abuse too

and probably tricksters, because tricksters get the most defence of anyone right now.

All guesses though sometimes i'm right on the pulse of whats hot sometimes there are shitload of undercurrent builds i haven't even heard of that the racers pull out.

Thanks a ton! I haven't played a bleed gladiator in a while, so maybe I'll give it a go.
Softcore, solo self-found.
----- Currently: -----
Power Siphon Locus Mine Trickster in Settlers of Kalguur
Very welcome!

Just remember the campaign will be absolutely grief, I think Ziz has set this one up where maps are very light once you actually get there so you can gear up appropriately but the campaign is frankly the hardest part of most regular players gauntlet experience.

Overlevel, use the crafting bench and learn how to handle the few bosses that tend to cause major problems (like weaver in Act2)

You'll probably rip early but hopefully you'll have a good time too as that's the goal, its a totally different experience.
Nice rewards, stimulating.
Tnks! Sya local.
class based rewards but nothing for specific ascendancies? no bans?

not that I'd have a shot at winning something, but it's plain boring and not even worth watching... haven't we seen enough bleed glads, archmage hieros, earthshatter juggs and ps tricksters? most of the top streamers will simply play what they've been playing for the past 2 months

who's preparing these crappy rulesets?

imagine a gauntlet where only berserker, assassin, deadeye and occultist are allowed, and top 20 skills of ssfhc are banned, that would be something worth watching
Last edited by auspexa on Sep 17, 2024, 8:39:54 PM
Random draw = no box
Forgive me if this was already addressed. What happens to our characters when we die in this league? Is the event voided?
Softcore, solo self-found.
----- Currently: -----
Power Siphon Locus Mine Trickster in Settlers of Kalguur
is there any thoughts about console getting a chance to play these in the future :/ now that we got the ps5 client i guess hardcore could be playable again :)

it wouldn't need a reward for me as well just the chance to test my skill and see if i make it would be great ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info