Path of Exile 2 at Tokyo Games Show

might check it out, tickets still seem to be available

edit: just purchased a ticket! wish this had been announced earlier though as we had business passes available at work up until a few weeks ago
Last edited by Lehm on Sep 12, 2024, 7:01:16 PM
BASED!
Edit: The first few days arn't open to the public, we just included the public days

The announcement is a bit strange, Tokyo Game Show’s show time is 9.26 – 9.29 but GGG’s announcement is 9.28 – 9.29
Last edited by ChuanHsing on Sep 12, 2024, 7:36:55 PM
See you there! You managed to get me to go to TGS for the first time in 20 years :D
"
Lehm wrote:
might check it out, tickets still seem to be available

edit: just purchased a ticket! wish this had been announced earlier though as we had business passes available at work up until a few weeks ago

I'm confident I could have arranged some business travel just so I could play but it's a little late to start the conversation at work. Bummer.
Eat your vegetables.
POG!
Nice
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Any idea when Supporter Packs/Payment model into early access will come up, interested in knowing prices etc.

Thanks!

Fairly (70-80%) sure that this time it’s open early access for all. No supporter pack etc just jump in.
And it’s not a beta as such, it’s the full (sure there will be bugs or changes or server overloading etc, it’s GGG) game (JR has said in many interviews they wouldn’t let it go early access until it’s full game, surenthis will be the core ‘standard’ game but full)
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Any idea when Supporter Packs/Payment model into early access will come up, interested in knowing prices etc.

Thanks!

As i have seen on one of streams or videos (just do not remember where), ppl with more then 500$ total donations on account will be granted access from the start.
UPDT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNbB3AhK1E
Never! Remember games are for FUN! Do like I do... make builds that entertain your play style. You may not be THE numero uno with that stat/skill set but if you find it fun? HAVE AT IT! I made a build based on leap slam and attack speed... best experience ever lol donate to GGG if you can when you can... i was more active until #covid
Last edited by JediMindset on Sep 13, 2024, 4:44:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info