🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The dirty Scorpion-tail|Chaos-Minion-Jugg|Arachnophobia Allstars|Herald of Agony CI 150M

Levelling- and Mageblood-trees are ready.
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 1, 2024, 11:16:45 AM
i like the synergy youve found with your hoa build Chromino (im the basic cyclone life one), but jugg seems to be mostly QoL with unstoppable right? :p
"
krkrkkrk wrote:
i like the synergy youve found with your hoa build Chromino (im the basic cyclone life one), but jugg seems to be mostly QoL with unstoppable right? :p

Hehehe! Hi krkrkkrk! Arachnophilia!

Great to see you here!

Overall the HoA-CI trickster-ascendancy is a bit more tanky against d.o.t. as the Jugg.

But the Juggernaut's Endurance charges stacks awesome tanky with 100% spell suppression and malediction of dark seer and more defensive layers and CI compensates in general the weaknesses of Jugg.

So it`s also a full tanky CI-Ascendancy. 40-50M HoA-damage are more than enough for all poe-content, it's easy to focus flexible a bit more on additional endurance charges or other wanted stats.

Finally the regenerations of jugg in "Untiring" are the charm of the choice: extreme strong with Zealot Oath as CI, total tanky!

The stacking of the build`s global defensive layers, blocking, evading, preventing, regenerates so much damage that this ascendancy is extreme valuable for the HoA-setup.
Tankyness and regenerations are extreme boosted and fit perfect to the stacking of defensive layers and all global defences.

And of course the high miniondamage 58M, possible improved best geared up to 250M, is truly hard to reach with other minions in the Jugg-ascendancy and you can balance damage and defences as usually very flexible with this Allstars-build.

Last edited by Chromino on Sep 2, 2024, 5:26:19 AM
I added 2 new HoA-Jugg videos, lvl 92, cheap geared, starter in very low 12M damage, 1M ehp.

3.25 Path of Exile Settlers of Kalguur HoA HoAg Jugg 1 M ehp Pirate Boss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEMEB-FhZJM

3.25 Path of Exile Settlers of Kalguur HoA HoAg Jugg 1 M ehp juiced beyond abyss expedition harbinger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-nuR_JpiKo

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 13, 2024, 7:50:15 AM
So for another different example I myself had a budget of 9-10 div until now and reach 16M dps, that is not optimal and I had not much time until now for gaming, I am always more interested in the mechanics of new gear and skills.

I have the gear (simple more medium clusters, ghastly jewels and vixens) for 35M already in stash (as well as almost b.i.s. rare boots, but the rainbows with additional endurance charge is hard to top) when I would want to balance into dps (in the moment I favourite my afk-tanky-mapping). But also: 40M would be possible at my lvl now and I still use atlas-notes for packed with energy for relaxed afk-mapping. For medium-juiced t16 (beyond - delirium - ritual) and t-17 these 15M are easy enough, and the 2M ehp are of course nice tanky as you see in the videos below. 100% spell suppression and 100% ailment- and bleeding-avoidances are obtained without problems. Of course in the for minions and CI more difficult jugg-ascendancy it`s a bit slower compared to necro or trickster.

Most expensive was a bad rolled watcher`s eye es on hit + spell block, 1 div, the 80% manamultiplier helmet, 2 div, and ashes 26%, including charisma-anoint, 2 div. Gear, clusters, jewels, etc. are extreme cheap this league. And today my gear would be 20% cheaper compared to last week.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 19, 2024, 9:26:47 AM
I counted (with my afk-playstyle low) 4 deaths from lvl 80-99: 1x mandatory as always exarch's 1000 suns at lvl 80, 1x afk in a essence`s critting detonate dead explosion lvl 85 as mobile rang, 1x the unique alpha beast in juiced harvest lvl 93, and 1x stucked in cold-dot of a bitter cold ritual lvl 95.

In all other content I am (almost) immortal in medium-high juiced t16 with 1-2 rerolls for the map-mods.
Most funny until now was to facetank Izaro in the labs or the pirate boss` anchors without a scratch, lol.

My char is almost b.i.s. geared, only empower lvl 4, tattoos and a better watcher's eye are missing for 50M in full tankyness. Later when prefered a mageblood could be used too of course, but my build is probably already almost finished for lvl 100.

Last edited by Chromino on Sep 2, 2024, 5:20:41 AM
About the clearspeed of Herald of Agony: I added another video showing the build with asenath's gentle touch & unspeakable gifts. It can farm easy 5-ways, ravage blight and chayula-breaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOU7ysedyNQ

And here it's nice to watch how the build facetank without a scratch all anchors of the pirate boss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVtx6PhIGZ4
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 28, 2024, 5:21:40 AM
I found the Marauder build I was looking for thanks to @Chromino.
I am eagerly waiting for the "Mageblood" build.
And of course I will also need help with the build.
I would like to thank him for making such a build possible.
Hey I've recently started this build and it seems promising, although despite following your guide as well as I could, I am sitting on 3m combined DPS and wondering what I need to do next to boost it up? I have tried finding some of the Megalomaniacs with the combinations you are using but I can't find many listed at all. How should I proceed? Thanks!
"
Le_Welch wrote:
Hey I've recently started this build and it seems promising, although despite following your guide as well as I could, I am sitting on 3m combined DPS and wondering what I need to do next to boost it up? I have tried finding some of the Megalomaniacs with the combinations you are using but I can't find many listed at all. How should I proceed? Thanks!

Use megalomaniacs only when you find very good ones with three b.i.s.-notables. Before the rare mediums with jewelsockets remain far best.

Yes, you still miss the HoA-levels, the medium clusters pure agony, curses, gear, and a lot more.

With singletarget gloves and skills you would now be at 12M - you need some improvements.

Please follow step by step the spoiler "the composition of agony". There are all HoA-multiplicators and factors listed, ranked and explained to get easy 50M (and totally b.i.s. geared up to 270M).

As always with HoA squeezing in the next medium clusters is almost everytime the best. In your set-up regret 5 passives prismatic skin and 3 passives leader of the pack.

Instead get the next large voices, medium clusters and small cluster for manamanagement and resis with one more sublime form.
Then get more ghastly jewels also, with minions chance to poison and 1x with corrupted blood immunity, again with resis and all attr/int. Finally get 2 more poison-tattoos for more HoA-virulences.
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 3, 2024, 3:44:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info