Concept Art - Settlers of Kalguur and Kirac's Vault Pass

The last character is well worth buying and owning.
tunnel rush
Last edited by Cowselp38 on Sep 11, 2024, 5:38:33 AM
Always love seeing concept art posts. Natalia is such a great artist.
"
Thrett wrote:
Wish the Kirac's pass was more in line with the league theme and not a reskin.

Also can't wait for the Kalguur map device to be in MTX store

I to was hoping for that map device
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I was going to buy the battle pass, but it looks so bad, just like the supporter packs, that I felt unmotivated to buy them... Maybe next league.
Nice!
Sorry, but Rot Shaman armor is too similar thematically with the Cursebringer set, that we got from the Vault pass just two leagues ago e.g. both sets are focused on cockroaches, maggots, rot and other vile and disgusting stuff. When can we get something flashy and clean, like the Night Lotus or my favourite Kirac set, the Igneous Emperor? I honestly got far more excited to randomly get a Nightfall Cloak from the boxes in this league's pass, than I did for getting the Rot Shaman.

Last league's challenge MTX the Mischievous Hawker also had a rather silly focus - trash. Doesn't really feel epic, man. I appreciate it only, because it resembles a Bulgarian Kuker, and I see it as a nod to my country, lol.

At least I'm glad we got some nice challenge MTXs now, we havent had a free cloak since Delirium, a free portal effect since Heist and never before did we get a free finisher effect.
The worst Kirac's Vault Pass
To sustain gold on higher levels is too much for what you get in return, which is extremely low.
Amazing art, and in game look.

Unfortunately the armors themes, do not match the abilities theme and gameplay.
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info