In today's news post, we're going to share some concept art of the Settlers of Kalguur, as well as the Settler's edition of Kirac's Vault Pass! Check them out below.

Raulf, the Recruiter

Sonja, the Farmer

Kalguuran Map Device

Rot Shaman Armour Set

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice
please buff league mechanic loot it's so underwhelming :(
lai mat tien roi
So is the league over and in maintenance? you guys just gonna leave it without any changes to shit drops?
This league vault pass really didn’t impress :(
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Wish the Kirac's pass was more in line with the league theme and not a reskin.

Also can't wait for the Kalguur map device to be in MTX store
I don’t think now is a good time to be posting concept art when the league is in need of serious buffs to drops. Something needs to be done about T17s because scarabs are priced for T17 content. If you’re not part of the top dogs steamrolling T17 maps, you’ll likely be stuck in poverty. I've seen the suggestion of making it so t17 maps can't be modified by scarabs being tossed around. Probably time to do some hard thinking on the whole t17 maps, as of now they've been just a mistake bringing into the game in the current state.
"
leroy989 wrote:
I don’t think now is a good time to be posting concept art when the league is in need of serious buffs to drops. Something needs to be done about T17s because scarabs are priced for T17 content. If you’re not part of the top dogs steamrolling T17 maps, you’ll likely be stuck in poverty. I've seen the suggestion of making it so t17 maps can't be modified by scarabs being tossed around. Probably time to do some hard thinking on the whole t17 maps, as of now they've been just a mistake bringing into the game in the current state.

I don't agree with the entirety of the sentiment but .. in particular his first sentence resonates deeply.

You guys are the pros though, what do we players even know right?
Not my game anymore. | michaelstrangefoundationdotorg | r>=0
I love the league just alch and go T16s for more gold and the Kirac Pass rewards are amazing! Thank you GGG!
Last edited by Fjellstrom on Aug 4, 2024, 11:20:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info