3.25.0 Hotfix 8

Would be nice to be able to use keyboard and mouse on console. Would save a tooonnnn of issues for console players
awesome
"
WildeWestPNW wrote:
Would be nice to be able to use keyboard and mouse on console. Would save a tooonnnn of issues for console players

How dare you even think to join the request thats been asked since the initial port to console.
They couldn't even figure out a virtual keyboard.. What makes you think they can support one you plug in?
"
They couldn't even figure out a virtual keyboard.. What makes you think they can support one you plug in?

Somone must have deleted their virtual keybord, still no console patch notes lol
how about respec points fix on playstation if u have
respektet with gold normal respek points dont go
unles u go to gold npc for respek then cancel it
then close npc window then you can use ur normal respek points again pls fix it on playstation
To be fair- this is a joke at this point.. GGG doesn't care about console.. Easiest understanding of that, is they post there is a patch ON A CONSOLE, and yet we look at PC patch notes for it lol.. GG @GGG Ya'll are really good at just making suckers out of everyone and apologizing later.
"
I mean I have a keyboard plugged in and it's how I made my character when there was a problem
Right here and now. PUSH PAST YOUR LIMITS!!!
BUG

Dervishes don't work
After the call, stand and spin in place...

I've been waiting for 4 days for the league, still not fixed!!!!
Exception: File not found: Art/2DArt/Fonts/DFPT_B5_POE.ttf

also getting this exception, steam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info