3.25.0 Hotfix 8

3.25.0 Hotfix 8

• Banner Auras, and the debuff Aura applied to Enemies around your Banner from Masteries, now ignore line of sight.
  • Fixed a bug affecting Predictive and Auto Networking Modes where you could be incorrectly kicked for performing too many actions when moving.

This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers. You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2024, 6:00:08 PM
Amazing timing.
could you do something about the taste of the Gold? it's terrible. at least let Chris know it's borderline inedible.
also, if the currency trading works out and gets expanded. please. for the love of god. let us have "the Driftwood Mall".
Please fix the problem on MacOS
Players, including me, are being kicked out of the game when trying to log in as a character, and the gateways in the main menu are disconnected after a few seconds (question marks appear in the ping column)
There are already several topics on this topic on the technical issues forum
I saw a few in chat complaining about "Performing too many actions" :)

And again.. So do I need to reinstall the game after every patch now? Its getting really frustrating. Everytime there is a small patch the game basically stops working for me and the only chance I got is to reinstall completely. Even more frustrating because this seems to not be very common wich means I cant find any solutions or answers.
And I still haven't been able to finish my second lab due to client crashes
i dont know what you guys did but after the last update i downloaded through steam my game crashes constantly 5-15 minutes after i log in
Even if thousands of players experiencing this freeze and crash issue complain, they won't do anything about it. The profit comes from the majority, and unfortunately, the error affects a minority, so they don't care. They never cared, never bothered to respond to a forum post about it.
MANIFESTED DANCING DERVISH can not move when activate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info