3.25.0 Hotfix 7

Fixed a bug where Archmage Support's added Mana Cost to Skills was being added after multipliers instead of before.

Are you serious??? All the hours spend on my build deleted... Unbelievable
"
Imperius_Fate wrote:
fix for full pc freeze with audio looping when in loading screens when? it happens randomly, either in the first 10 mins, or 30 mins or after 1 hour... there's no specific trigger to this game breaking bug. I have to force shutdown my PC from the power button in order to get anything to work.

Its your pc problem. Not the game.
"
fix for full pc freeze with audio looping when in loading screens when? it happens randomly, either in the first 10 mins, or 30 mins or after 1 hour... there's no specific trigger to this game breaking bug. I have to force shutdown my PC from the power button in order to get anything to work.

I have the exact same problem. PC freezes and nothing I can do but force reset it. Will try the method and report back
I can log in the standart league, but I'm unable to login in my league character and create new char in the league, I have repair the install on steam, installed the game direct from POE and nothing seens to work! Any help please?

Getting the menssage, unexpect disconnet occur!
BUG

Dervishes don't work
After the call, stand and spin in place...

I've been waiting for 4 days for the league, still not fixed!!!!
"
renispro wrote:
"
Imperius_Fate wrote:

Its your pc problem. Not the game.

I have the same issue. Only happens in POE.
Lag is nuts. I'm on ps4 and it went from being fine to not being able to do anything. Ps5 gets booted too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info