3.25.0 Hotfix 7

3.25.0 Hotfix 7

• Fixed the Act Adversaries II Challenge not being completable. It should now update when talking to Kirac in your hideout or the Epilogue, or Sin in Act 7 or in the Epilogue.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Can be Runesmithed as though it were all One Handed Melee Weapon Types" stat on Serle's Masterwork Unique did not display.
  • Fixed a bug where Archmage Support's added Mana Cost to Skills was being added after multipliers instead of before.
  • Fixed a bug where it was possible to snapshot your Mana value using Archmage Support.

This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers. You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2024, 6:18:36 PM
fix for full pc freeze with audio looping when in loading screens when? it happens randomly, either in the first 10 mins, or 30 mins or after 1 hour... there's no specific trigger to this game breaking bug. I have to force shutdown my PC from the power button in order to get anything to work.
Please us getting kicked for "too many actions" need help badly. boots us off maps 2-3 times per map.
Bumping for a fix to 'too many actions.' kick. currently cannot get through a single zone without being kicked. I am playing a mine build. it seems that i experience a big frame lag spike when it happens. I have noticed it is often on a flame dash while holding down both LMB for move and RMB for detonate mines. This league is AMAZING but i cannot proceed until a fix is in place for this.

Edit: I have also tried both lockstep and predictive network modes and am being kicked on both.
Last edited by Tense_One on Jul 27, 2024, 10:14:21 PM
Same with the "too many actions" disconnect! At least once per Map!
"
Imperius_Fate wrote:
fix for full pc freeze with audio looping when in loading screens when? it happens randomly, either in the first 10 mins, or 30 mins or after 1 hour... there's no specific trigger to this game breaking bug. I have to force shutdown my PC from the power button in order to get anything to work.

You can try clearing the contents of the Path of Exile folder in appdata, press Win+R and type %appdata%, clear the contents inside the folder, if this doesn't work try using Vulkan for the time being. For example, clearing the contents of the folder helped me and if i freeze again I'll try Vulkan.

Also don't force restart your PC, video drivers should restart by itself after 30secs to a minute. At least mine does when it happens and PoE just goes back to main menu when it recovers.

Hope it helps!

Edit: Clarity and mistakes.
Last edited by fullzx on Jul 27, 2024, 10:16:48 PM
Dancing Dervish AI is still broken.
[/quote]
"
fullzx wrote:
"
Imperius_Fate wrote:

You can try clearing the contents of the Path of Exile folder in appdata, press Win+R and type %appdata%, clear the contents inside the folder, if this doesn't work try using Vulkan for the time being. For example, clearing the contents of the folder helped me and if i freeze again I'll try Vulkan.

Also don't force restart your PC, video drivers should restart by itself after 30secs to a minute. At least mine does when it happens and PoE just goes back to main menu when it recovers.

Hope it helps!

Edit: Clarity and mistakes.

Alright I just deleted everything in there. Will try out to see if it works in 8-12 hours from now when I wake up since it's very late in here.

Oh and also it's not that kind of crash where pc screen just goes black or anything like that and I have to wait for video drivers to do their thing. Image completely freezes and audio from spotify for example keeps on going on loop and I can't do anything.
Pog.

I'm getting kicked to character sceen almost every map though because I've "used to many actions recently".
Please fix the kick for too many actions!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info