We've just released the Settlers of Kalguur Mystery Box, a new mystery box without duplicate microtransactions! Each of the microtransactions in this mystery box has visual behaviour that interacts with your gameplay. Check out the contents of the box in the video below!

There are 21 microtransactions that you can find in the Settlers of Kalguur Mystery Box. Each of these microtransactions has a varying number of thematic variations, and you'll never receive a duplicate copy of a variation that you have already opened. For example, if you open one variant of a microtransaction, you may later receive another variant, but you'll never get a duplicate! Check out the full details at pathofexile.com/mystery-box

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
I WANT YOUR BABY GGG!

*Kitava slithers out*

NVM! D:
HERE COMES KAOM WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
how many of the boxes is required to purchase to unlock everything?
RE'LINK'QUARY BACK ATTACHMENT is bad design
I can not link anybody in game cause I do not have a exile-friend.
"
how many of the boxes is required to purchase to unlock everything?

64x4,99$ = 320$

64 boxes would unlock every Cosmetic and variations of the cosmetics.

Usually there are about 3-5~ Free boxes you can get during the Seasson, when GGG does a "Free Box if you spend points on the store" thing.
Last edited by Nukra on Jul 27, 2024, 7:58:31 PM
I NEED ALL THE BABY BOSSES! TOO CUTE :D
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
These look really good.

It's a shame the MTX you don't have to gamble on are a complete afterthought in comparison, such as Kirac's Vault.
Last edited by Naitsirt on Jul 27, 2024, 10:02:43 PM
amazing stuf as always
I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.
Are these mtx going to be in the store after the league?

Looking to get a boss pet but didn't want to gamble for one.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info