Playstation players need compensation [not monetary]

Showing some kind of consideration for wasted time the terrible quality assurance caused would go a long way.

Compensate us with an act boost. Let us start first character of the league in act 8 including crafting recipies (that's more than reasonable at this point) and with a some basic currency to buy vendor gear and apply some crafting mods.

With that kind of consideration I'd monetarily compensate you GGG.
Last edited by Khiljaz on Jul 26, 2024, 9:56:33 PM
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2024, 12:34:11 AM
"Hi, i'm Mark Robbins , and i'm here for a new QoL teasers, from Settler of Kalgur....
In this new league you have to wait, a lot ,
also we add a buff to bug and a nerf to opportunity to have fun of playstation players.
We add a Huge change in testing mechanics, and now bugs take 100% MORE time to be fixed.
We also don't apologise for your lifetime wasted, you are second class people, even though you pay like the pc and xbox users.
Remember to support us though, and be excited for whatever crap we serve up in the teasers
See you again, now i go to play Fortinite"

if you are offended by this joke then we are equal
Why stop there, ask for a mageblood also....That would not be delusional at all....
"
iKillaVanilla wrote:
Why stop there, ask for a mageblood also....That would not be delusional at all....

Derp
I’m not sure what kind of compensation would be reasonable, but I will say that this league launch basically cost me anywhere from $150-250 because I had my shift covered. I love this game, flaws and all, but bad console launches and bad patches recently have put a bad taste in my mouth for the future.

In a better version of today I would’ve just worked my shift, and been home with money in my pocket that would’ve probably partially gone to MTX during this league because I wanna support the game I enjoy playing.
They have to give us nothing at all. They give us already this awesome game. I don't want to know, how much work all of this needs. On so much changes, of course there are bugs etc. Be happy that they offer us this game for free. BTW. It's all on Sony now, the patch is ready, but Sony doesn't react. Stop to being so toxic. Giving mageblood or other things for apologies ^^ not your serious.
"
Peolius90 wrote:
They have to give us nothing at all. They give us already this awesome game. I don't want to know, how much work all of this needs. On so much changes, of course there are bugs etc. Be happy that they offer us this game for free. BTW. It's all on Sony now, the patch is ready, but Sony doesn't react. Stop to being so toxic. Giving mageblood or other things for apologies ^^ not your serious.

OK Chris Wilson's alt account
"
Peolius90 wrote:

This game is not for free for some of us, I have invested in this game more than any other. Wipe GGG's boot polish off the corner of your mouth....
"
Peolius90 wrote:

First off, they release seasons expecting to make X dollars off of MTX sales, and if those targets weren't met or exceeded the game would have to close. this has been openly stated in many, many interviews.

Second, alot of us use days off, plan vacation time and other such things to dedicate time to league start, again somthing they've openly admitted they know full well.

Third, NO other developer has had this sort of delay, at this point they are simply trying to shift blame.

GGG as somone who buys supporter packs almost every season, previously on PC but now on console, I promise your not going to see a dollar from me this league. Your blatant disregard for transparency, attention to detail, and overall lack of effort is what's truly engaging in this situation.
Best reward compensation I can think of... playing the game. It sucks but we will play soon enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info