YouTubers are live streaming on TwitchTV

They get in fast cause they log in at the proper time on a proper gaming setup with a already pre downloaded patch. shocking concept
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun.
"
Are they doing that nonsense again?

I sure hope not, the queue is what it is and i would expect most professional streamers/content creators are camping that queue like its iphone day so most of them should be early joins queue wise.

but as far as i know they stopped giving the streamers an unfair advantage of a head start except for where some of them are allowed to play the content before we get our hands on it.

That and it doesn't matter if they get in 30m early, they will all have huge numbers for day one no matter what.

Regular people who dont get paid to play the game and took time off count too, and there be whales among them me matey.
I was 3k in qeue. I got in before Mathil, before Zizaran, before a lot of them.
I am not a streamer, nor a content creator of some kind.

Stop crying and play the game. Get in the qeue before others and stop complaining.
"
Vic5Vicious wrote:
I was 3k in qeue. I got in before Mathil, before Zizaran, before a lot of them.
I am not a streamer, nor a content creator of some kind.

Stop crying and play the game. Get in the qeue before others and stop complaining.

There was a point in the past some streamers were allegedly being given early entry into the league ahead of everyone else, a lot of people were mad and GGG supposedly stopped doing it.

Basically this game was built around racing for a very long time and the streamers getting to be 1st in everything simply because they are "streamers" wasn't fair.

That being said most comments indicate this isn't the case so nothing to worry about here.

Innocence forgives you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info