3.25.0 Hotfix 2

3.25.0 Hotfix 2

• Fixed a common client crash.
  • Fixed a bug where you could not change Ore type on the Settlers Mining UI in Controller Input mode.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 9:37:34 PM
what about being able to create a character
You guys realize hotfixes mean jack when the rest of your community can't access the game right?

There isn't a solution for Xbox outside of buying a USB Keyboard. Obviously you guys did zero testing prior to launching the console servers and since it's Friday I can safely assume that remaining GGG Employee that might give a damn has left the building for the day. Props to ya'll as a company this takes a lack of effort.
was this the coast crash fix? o.O
More than 4h and the PS keyboard problem still not solved, unbelievable, it's just a f.. keyboard, come oooooon, I understand that consoles are not your priority, but that's just sad
"
Dima_Hatake wrote:
More than 4h and the PS keyboard problem still not solved, unbelievable, it's just a f.. keyboard, come oooooon, I understand that consoles are not your priority, but that's just sad

Hey bozo, they likely already have the fix, but the way Sony handles patches doesn't let them to just deploy it whenever they want. It must go through Sony first which is a long process.

Calm down, gamer. It'll be okay if you play the new PoE league a few hours later. It'll be up for several months so it's not going anywhere soon.
FYI when you do patches, those of us who play via GeForce NOW have to wait hours for the update to propagate. I realize these things happen, but are we learning lessons so they happen less often? Last league start had an atrocious number of patches.
"
Calm down, gamer. It'll be okay if you play the new PoE league a few hours later. It'll be up for several months so it's not going anywhere soon.

In trade league, a few hours is hugely significant to the economy. Like these things happen, but let's not pretend it's not significant to someones league start plans.
"
OITF wrote:
"
Dima_Hatake wrote:

Hey bozo, they likely already have the fix, but the way Sony handles patches doesn't let them to just deploy it whenever they want. It must go through Sony first which is a long process.

Rapid patch process requires 30mins-1hour depending on the size of the patch.

So no, at this point they simply don't care.

Much less their mod is deleting posts they decide they don't like in an effort to disrepect and alienate the console player base further.
Ehhhhhhh.
Start settlers of kalguur in 3h, and virtual keyboard not working. Platform is playstation 5.
Please fix the bugs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info