Use a keyboard to bypass

Doesnt work! Tested on my ps portal, external keyboard to the ps and even a keyboard wired to my phone, doesnt work.
It's worse than you guys think, unbelievably.

In order to playtest a patch the very first thing you have to do is Log in.

Whatever you have to say to justify previous bugs and crashes, this one is irrefutable proof that they just wing it and hope for the best without ever actually testing.

Again, I cannot stress enough, how do you actually make sure the game is playable without ever logging in?
ki swear. What kind of a muppet bug is this lol.
"

Again, I cannot stress enough, how do you actually make sure the game is playable without ever logging in?

Would love to see the GGG response to this but it will never happen. We are the peasants of the community.
Epic fail!!
Xbox App not working either to input name.

Really dissapointed!!
No go on ps5 for phone app
tried different keyboards, no go on ps5
"
My PS5 says Keyboard detected and my keyboard turns on, but it doesn't type anything.

m&k is disabled in the playstation POE client, always has been. They just had an intern who doesn’t know better write something up there to get us console peasants to shut up.
Last edited by lookitshighc on Jul 26, 2024, 7:01:23 PM
"
lookitshighc wrote:
"
My PS5 says Keyboard detected and my keyboard turns on, but it doesn't type anything.

m&k is disabled in the playstation POE client, always has been. They just had an intern who doesn’t know better write something up there to get us console peasants to shut up.

You can't play with kb&m but it worked for typing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info