Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Is there some specific email address for the cert team at Sony we can all direct our angry emails to?
"
I don't buy the argument that GGG is 'doing what they can' when the same problems happen over and over and over again. When a company apologizes this often, it's improbable to believe they're investing anything other than the bare minimum. And it certainly feels like we're not even reaching that waterline every patch.

Words are cheap and empty apologies are worth even less. Your sincerity is showing and we can see right through it.

The only conclusion left to be drawn is that GGG isn't willing to allocate the resources necessary to properly test and launch new leagues.

And I'm not unsympathetic. I imagine the infrastructure capable of handling the sheer crush of users sieging their servers at T-0 must be staggering. And this patch has the largest changelog I've seen to date. Trying to catch every edge case isn't just daunting, it's impossible.

But users aren't the ones dreaming up impossible roadmaps. GGG has been doing this long enough to estimate—within a reasonable margin of error—what's possible in the development timeframe that they've decided is the right balance for their business.

POE2 is not an excuse. Nobody is forcing them to release a large expansion. That may be what users think they want but it hasn't stopped smaller leagues in the past when they didn't have a secondary project eating up resources.

Consoles are not an excuse. Nobody forced them to port their product to different platforms. They choose to do that because they wanted more paying users.

Free to play is not an excuse. This is a tired narrative that conveniently ignores the fact that many of us support the game financially. We're paying customers.

There is no excuse.

And just as their words are worthless, so are ours. We can gnash our teeth and abuse our keyboards... but they aren't listening. They expect us to take what we can get because we always do. Because the loudest voices are the ones who want it the most. They know we're going to play anyway.

That really only leaves one option.

If you want them to get the message, vote with your wallet. Don't buy the cosmetics. Don't buy any stash tabs. Don't buy any supporter packs.

If you want to be treated like a paying customer, you have to be willing to stop paying when the service is disrespectfully substandard.

this is the point were we are :( well said
Six hours so far for an issue that they knew about and acknowledged 3 minutes into league start... Absolutely ridiculous to screw over an entire platform just because they are unwilling to even do basic testing of their patches.
"
I don't even care anymore. My league hype is gone and I will go play marvel rivals when I wake up. As always ggg fucks console knowing it takes time to fix problems afterwards. Every single league. I just hope there are broken strats again that get nerfed before ps can play, so I can quit the league before it started. Just sad. I was hyped, but every season the same broken shit and they don't learn. It gets tiring without getting even the most basic stuff like next gen upgrades that Xbox already got. Or m&k support that they said they implement when they did controller support for pc 2 years ago, but I guess console is as always second class citizen, especially playstation, where we had to wait over one year extra for the game to release. After all these leagues and push backs on their words I am done with this and don't get interested in it anymore. Burned too often after 4k+ hours playtime. SadCat

In their defense, it's kind of outrageous how convoluted the PS4 dev kit is... Hopefully, the PS5 one is kinder to devs...
http://hatoradegames.com
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/hatoradegames
steam on mac is not working, can you fix it asap
Can’t they put something on the website we’re we can add a character or another least name it on the site then hat would fix getting around sony
Can we have some time update been 7hours
Guys go to bed and quit whining. This ain’t going live until tomorrow
"
harhaqvei wrote:
Can we have some time update been 7hours

My guess: PS cert team already in weekend
Even if GGG could create a way to make a character with a name. We couldn't change the name of any stash tab, or even use any keyboard type stuff ( chats, splitting currency, etc.).
Even the standard league keyboard is FUBARed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info