Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Xbox console checking i... Yea this fucking sucks.
Keyboard still not working. Nor is controller when trying to rename character. Will you even give a random name pls?
Several hours, according to another post from staff in bug reports section. GG

source:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3533355/page/7#p25366909
"
MagosX wrote:
Martyr of Innocense (unique staff) got the Battlemage Cry skill on it, which prevents socketed 6-link spells from being cast!!!

This is not mentioned in patchnotes!

Most gear that has a trigger or skill that autocasts, doesnt allow other trigger spells etc to cast while socketed in it.
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
"
Several hours, according to another post from staff in bug reports section. GG

source:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3533355/page/7#p25366909

ooooofffff doesnt sounds good, guess ill go do something else... ty for link
i hope this is a fair league
Oak disconnects me from server every time I try to fight him, seems to always happen when he warcries
Literally forced to take oak lol
"
domis2830 wrote:
Oak disconnects me from server every time I try to fight him, seems to always happen when he warcries
Literally forced to take oak lol

oak generates endurance charges and it seems they have some wtf bug with monsters who have endurance charges.

I was crashing at the coast with vulkan renderer(which i was using like forever almost).

Now I switched to dx 12, and finally managed to complete the coast without crashing.

Try the same, change the renderer to something else, whatever it is you are using right now.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Jul 26, 2024, 5:09:19 PM
W console poe once again
Jul 26, 2024 8:03 PM (GMT) - We're investigating an issue with virtual keyboard not working on consoles. Players will need to use a phone app or a real keyboard to name a character in the meantime.

thats literally impossible to do on Playstation. A shame to start a league like this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info