[PlayStation] Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

A new character cannot be given a name.
Same here... Need to wait...
Going by how hard PC players are crashing in coast or town we aren't missing much, yet.
There's a message about the virtual keyboard not working, but what I don't understand is why my real keyboard also doesn't seem to be working. Does the virtual keyboard need to work in order for a real keyboard to be used?
Where are the ps5 performance options or the fps option??
When will the virtual keyboard be fixed? I can't start a new league because I can't enter my name
"
When will the virtual keyboard be fixed? I can't start a new league because I can't enter my name

provavel 1hour or more 1 day for work, the last season start whit problem too :/
Lets hope they can fix as soon as possible the virtual keyboard.

Srrange, on options I can't see the New graphics Mode that should be available for ps5. When this will be available?
All those preemptive downloads and count down ain't shit if your team can't launch on time, WTK where's the keyboard @@@
Someone reverted the text on the "live updates" to imply that Playstation players can play if they use a real keyboard or phone app.

This is NOT TRUE. Please correct it, and also re-update us on when the patch is expected, because it's been more than 2 hours with no news.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info