Been thinking on making A Full Counter Glad

This is something I been wanting GGG to do for a long time for melee.

Theres a few ways to do this as I been looking at how to build this just every way so far.

1 A Counter Bleed setup 2 ways can do this with crimson dance or just raw leaning more raw since the buff raw got now is pretty nice.

2 A Counter Impaler will could work nice as well.

3 Or fully Drop the need for block an get Arsenal of Vengeance which makes the counters skills proc every 6th hit you take, which means more heavy built into Hp an armour/fort an end charges.

Those are the 3 main ways I been thinking on going off start building towards.

I ran/gone threw every path that you can build via by thinking an running numbers now its just waiting to see.

As for gear theres a few options I thought about, Been leaning towards the dual wield a bit more then shield, but shield be nice as well since it can also be paired with reflect as well, but since gear be having a nice hp buff shield might not be needed as much.

As for what uniques that will come later down the line I got a few in mind, as for now I want this to be able to run off rares which will be pretty strong with the buffs they gave them as well.

-As for skills other then the 3-4 counter skills with the 1-2 support gems for them, for movement been thinking on chain hook, as for guard skill, steel skin or molten shell, and most likely vaal double strike of momentum
Last edited by MasterCrimsonReaper on Jul 25, 2024, 10:16:40 PM
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2024, 10:15:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info