3.25 SST Bleed Glad

https://pobb.in/LLg1dEW8n02D

Looking for any feedback, or sharing if anyone is looking for something like this. I like defense because I hate dying, so I could probably get the damage up if I wanted but not sure if I want to.

Double annoint on amulet is to account for the rune on weapon I saw that gives extra curse, may not be able to actually do that.

I feel like I may be missing something obvious to make this better.

Not very good at making builds, not sure if/how to scale this up anymore than it currently is but should be a solid league start that clears quickly all the way up to t17's I think.

2.8mil bleed dps, like 500k ehp without defiance banner (which makes in inf, but obv not inf), 100% spell suppress, 70/65 attack/spell block before lucky activates, 39k armor, 80% all res, ailment immune, 5 endurance charges, 4 frenzy during mapping (looking to keep these during boss but not sure how)
Last edited by BoringName8 on Jul 23, 2024, 11:19:11 PM
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2024, 4:02:00 PM
Hey, thanks so much, I think I got my starter buil, I hope you will update this thread, thanks for the build...

A question, what skill we will use at start before getting SST?...

Thanks ¡¡¡ ...
This looks very solid, looking forward for more updates, also want to start SST.
Hi There,

MY dude, calm down with PoB.

You have ammulet with 2 perfect annoints that will be worth probably in hundreds of d. Even if we ony take +1 curse as annoint, you are using punishment which works half the time, something like mark on hit + pochers and mastery for frenzy will probably work better and actually give you frenzy on bosses. You got perfect 30% shield which could only drop now. You have onslaught on kill which wont work in bossfights.

Unless i missed something obvious that drops to 1,7 mil in first half of any boss.

I want to start sst also, but this does not look that great.

Hope that helps, Cheers.
"
Cookieesan wrote:
Hi There,

You have ammulet with 2 perfect annoints that will be worth probably in hundreds of d. Even if we ony take +1 curse as annoint, you are using punishment which works half the time, something like mark on hit + pochers and mastery for frenzy will probably work better and actually give you frenzy on bosses. You got perfect 30% shield which could only drop now. You have onslaught on kill which wont work in bossfights.

Unless i missed something obvious that drops to 1,7 mil in first half of any boss.

Hope that helps, Cheers.

The 2nd annoint is to account for the weapon rune craft I saw during the livestream that said apply a 2nd curse, so it seems like whisper of doom will be available to get on weapon basically. I'm not actually expecting to get a new amulet with those 2 annoints

The onslaught during bossing doesn't really matter since that is only attack speed and will only make mapping smoother.

The 30% quality on shield is an oversight, but its only a few % dps increase so not a big deal.

It seems like poachers mark should increase bleed damage, but pob doesn't calculate it that way, otherwise I would just use that along with vuln.

There is actually a shaper mod on swords that gives frenzy on block so I plan on recombinating that onto a warlod sword to get physical damage over time and frenzy on block along with the dot multi's.

Even if you get rid of the 2nd curse, you are still 2.5 mil dot dps while having a crazy amount of dps, that will take you all the way to t17 no problem.
Last edited by BoringName8 on Jul 24, 2024, 9:20:01 AM
"
BoringName8 wrote:
"
Cookieesan wrote:
Hi There,

Hope that helps, Cheers.

The 2nd annoint is to account for the weapon rune craft I saw during the livestream that said apply a 2nd curse, so it seems like whisper of doom will be available to get on weapon basically. I'm not actually expecting to get a new amulet with those 2 annoints

The onslaught during bossing doesn't really matter since that is only attack speed and will only make mapping smoother.

The 30% quality on shield is an oversight, but its only a few % dps increase so not a big deal.

It seems like poachers mark should increase bleed damage, but pob doesn't calculate it that way, otherwise I would just use that along with vuln.

There is actually a shaper mod on swords that gives frenzy on block so I plan on recombinating that onto a warlod sword to get physical damage over time and frenzy on block along with the dot multi's.

Even if you get rid of the 2nd curse, you are still 2.5 mil dot dps while having a crazy amount of dps, that will take you all the way to t17 no problem.

We dont know which weapon will have that annoint, i could be wands/sceptres since that sounds more like top of the tree stuff. But maybe you're right.

If you get rid of punishment, you only got like 2.1 mil with that pob setup, 2.5 is average dps with it. And you're not double cursing every pack, thats bossing only probably.

Not trying to partypoop, just those numbers dont sit right with me.
BoringName8, thanks for the post! I'm running a bleed sst this league and it's always good to see others takes on it!
Last edited by ArtixFire on Jul 24, 2024, 11:41:48 AM
I heard Ziz mention in his video with Alk that he had his bleed sst build doing 11mil dps somehow (There must be something major I'm missing for him to have that high of dps compared to me), so this will probably become obsolete unless he really sacrafices on defences (which I doubt since it is Ziz). Just FYI to all who seem interested to keep an eye out for him to release a video before launch most likely.
Lol how did you cap resis with no resis in gear and also dont purity of elements?… thanks
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jul 24, 2024, 3:36:55 PM
This SST build is from British Exile:

https://pobb.in/Us-is6kmGtbR

Its also not finnished, good for inspiration.
Last edited by Saifone on Jul 24, 2024, 4:56:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info