[3.25] Endurance Charged Shatter Jugg Build??

Hi everyone,

Let me start off by saying I'm no build crafter at all. I usually just look at poe.ninja builds and copy stuff in POB to create a build that I think can work. Every league I've played so far, I've been rather successful and managed to do a lot of endgame content.

For this build, I looked at Shatter Juggernaut builds and then started modifying it to work with endurance charges. With all the changes to melee, I was wondering if an endurance-charged Shatter Juggernaut would be viable?

Link to build: https://pobb.in/Y0qyEy3PJE-c

I have no idea how good this would be or if the gear is reasonably attainable, both price-wise and farmable. Some things that POB doesn't yet seem to account for are the changes to all the skills, so I'm not sure how all of that would reflect.

Are there any master build creators here who are willing to have a look and provide some feedback to a novice in build crafting? Side note: I'm also not someone who knows everything about crafting items; I usually farm content and use trade to get the items.

I've also posted this on reddit to gather as much feedback as possible: https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/1e8ikab/endurance_charged_shatter_jugg/.
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2024, 3:27:27 PM
boneshatter gonna be nerfed if i remeber right.

I ran something like this back in 3.22 with divergent boneshatter, loreweave, transcendence and edamnation. It was nearly invincible until it killed itself with trauma but its dps was terrible and its aoe was very unimpressive. The removal of divergent boneshatter basically killed the build because you couldn't accumulate enough stacks for it to do enough damage anymore. Its theoretically workable but expect to require absurd investment to break 10 million pinnacle dps if ever. I might do some messing around in std with the tectonic slam build I eventually turned it into, messing around in PoB suggested that 10 to 15 million dps is doable without mirror cost items or compromising survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info