Private league 3 months! OCE but play all time.

Hey guys,

So I will be making a private league for league start. It will run for the whole duration of the league so no need to worry about it being cancelled. It will be more of a group found thing. Think SSF with a the ability to get some get some extra items you may not have dropped your self. Missing that 1 unqiue for your build? Maybe someone has it for you.

I personally have some big builds I would like to play so a lot of farming for me! Mostly looking for some people who would be dedicated who would be interested in a mostly SSF kinda playstyle while also having some people to play with and chat too. Show off some items to and generally get excited about the league with.

SSF is great, but having a small community of people is better in my opinion. The other private leagues tends to be a little bigger I am hoping for about 10 maybe 20 people max who are actively going to play the league.

If you are interested in this kinda thing let me know. I would love to have a few extra people. The league will be happening ether way.

Currently we are 23/30 members. We are still accepting more people. Can also add more slots.

We have google docs where you can share what items you are looking for and gems. Along with community loot filters both auto updating and able to be modified manually to suit your self.
Last edited by Kakoda on Jul 24, 2024, 9:04:37 PM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2024, 12:55:36 AM
I think the longest duration for a private league is 2 months ?
"
hyyyben wrote:
I think the longest duration for a private league is 2 months ?

at the start of the league you get 10 days plus you are able to add 3x 30 days for a total of 100 days from the start of the league.

I will add more slots if needed. Have been getting a decent amount of interest so I will most likely be adding at least an extra 10 slots potentially more we will see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info