TRADE MARKET

i have a question related to the new trade system , one of the big console draw back are trading and more importantly currency trading such as ess/scarabs that you need a big amount to run your atlas strats or crafting items , the problem isnt the price at all ,its the amount available on the trade is so little you often forced to run specific strats , while in pc you can any strat you want as long as you have currency
i was wondering and since the market doesnt need direct crossplay or in game interaction and only digital trade , is it possible that this new trade market combine the resources of all platformes so there is more for us console players to buy?
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2024, 9:27:27 AM
I doubt it will be in 3.25
Last edited by talraashi on Jul 19, 2024, 7:49:14 AM
just coping , since this system is so abusable on small economy with fixers
"
just coping , since this system is so abusable on small economy with fixers

Not at all... you cant fixing all market price with autobuyout. Once fixer set 1d for 1c some who placed order 100c for 1d buy this divine.
But yes, for beginners the first time it can be difficult to get into the price for which their currency will be bought back quickly or not to set a price that is too low.
Last edited by talraashi on Jul 19, 2024, 11:39:07 AM
true but only on general curremcy where there is a lot on the economy , i was refering to the rarer bulk stuff that is easily cleaned of the market with few buys , then resell (and thats how stuff goes on small economy , one big hand can controll it) , some HC players also refered to this problem since they also have small economy
What’s stopping someone now writing to the seller of "rare bulk stuff" and buying it? If it only requires a few trades?

Why all first month of this league rare divs stay ~200c, not 1000, rarest divination cards scarab have pc price 7-10 divs? Fixers also limited in resources(yes, some guilds can accumulate more resources, but they are also limited). If you spend all yours alts for some fancy rare staf from market for price fixing it you will also have to buy more expensive alts on the market if you want to craft with it.
Last edited by talraashi on Jul 20, 2024, 4:04:49 AM
That's actually a gazillion-dollar question!
If consoles remain limited with their own player base I'm not sure if there will be enough offers on the market and what kind of prices we should expect. But as it was mentioned by the topic-starter it doesn't seem that there is cross-play problem in this aspect. I'm no entirely sure, but it seems like neither Xbox nor Sony are interested in such things as there is no real money involved to the process, so they can't have their cut anyway.

GGG, could you kindly let us know please - what should we expect for this new trade market system?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info