Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
How the f*** does I_NO get to have the entire div card as an avatar? O.O

He designed it as far as I know. That was back when Voll ammy was super high valued for endurance builds but rare to find. A full card as a icon might be an exclusive benefit to those that made cards / items. Hell if I'm paying $1k on anything in game related; you'd better believe I'd get even some minimum benefit.

I've heard different things regarding that though, like some say it's $2k or even $2.5k; while on the other hand GGG claimed they weren't doing that anymore and were backed up. The last player made item I can remember was probably Skyforth some years back. I still have my pair I got in SSF first week SSF was created

I know. I also have my own div card design. But you’re only supposed to get the art of the div card design as an avatar. Not the entire card.
IGN: JerleSimCity/JerleRuthlessCowGirl
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
GGG, pls extend the forum badge display limit please T_T
"
Jerle wrote:
I know. I also have my own div card design. But you’re only supposed to get the art of the div card design as an avatar. Not the entire card.

I guess some people are just worth more than others :P
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
fr change it to t0 and see it being 100d or somethin

Check out my post above, there is no reason to make it t0 after the nerfs.
Last edited by cursorTarget on Jul 19, 2024, 8:36:51 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

I guess some people are just worth more than others :P

QQ T.T
IGN: JerleSimCity/JerleRuthlessCowGirl
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
GGG, pls extend the forum badge display limit please T_T
It is worth nothing that ggg added phys to ele conversion eldritch implicits on bodyarmour - numbers unknown - presumably to close the gap between LC / CoF and every other body armour
Yeah if rare body armors can get 20-30% conversion mods with eldritch that will significantly reduce the use of both. That'd be a smart move by GGG, so everyone is not shoehorned into using these two uniques. Making the stat scarce just makes it more required, not less. Not sure why anyone is praising their changes to defensive mods, they're still failing to fix the main problem which is that armor doesn't work for 95% of builds, phys reduction is too hard to get, and they left armor ignoring monsters in the game. Everyone is playing conversion because there's no other way to efficiently get reliable phys reduce and the damage spikes are too high for regular gear.
Last edited by Poiuytr133 on Jul 21, 2024, 8:10:00 PM
"
cavemandiary2 wrote:
It is worth nothing that ggg added phys to ele conversion eldritch implicits on bodyarmour - numbers unknown - presumably to close the gap between LC / CoF and every other body armour

Noting?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info