Where are all the naysayers who were against Melee buffs?

Where are you now? In the discussions, you constantly said GGG should by no means increase numbers and DMG effectiveness. Where are those who believed only POE2 could solve the problem? You talked nonsense here every day and said a rework wouldn't happen because it's not possible in POE1.
Where are those who said Melee is fine?
You achieved NOTHING with your rubbish opinions.

You chatterboxes. Thanks to the whole GGG team.
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2024, 10:34:39 PM
This comment aged like milk
Maybe make a few more threads just in case.
I am still here and waiting for buffs. Have a hard time finding any though. Gotta admit though, it's way better than what i expected. I'd actually call it "good changes" but it's more about QoL than damage. Not what the whiners wanted.
Looks like new forum league started today. Spicy!
"
hasatt0 wrote:
Looks like new forum league started today. Spicy!

Yep.
[9 IQ mode]
LOL POG LMAO LOGIN pepeLAUGH HYPE POG POG POGGGERS BOCK BOCK BOCK BOCK
[/9 IQ mode]

Alright, that's ok if people are discussing patch notes. This patch brings massive changes, indeed.
"
Kaukus1 wrote:

Where are you now? In the discussions, you constantly said GGG should by no means increase numbers and DMG effectiveness. Where are those who believed only POE2 could solve the problem? You talked nonsense here every day and said a rework wouldn't happen because it's not possible in POE1.
Where are those who said Melee is fine?
You achieved NOTHING with your rubbish opinions.

You chatterboxes. Thanks to the whole GGG team.

I'm confused.

Are you saying the only issue with melee has been the damage? And that 3.25 fixed melee?
hoho *sips coffee*
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Looking forward to coming back to this thread in the future as people realize that the endgame defensive state of melee will barely change. If someone could point to the sizable defensive melee buffs in the patch notes that would be appreciated, and no, better endurance charges and attack block are a drop in a bucket.
Last edited by mnieradko on Jul 19, 2024, 10:02:09 AM
they don't need sizeable defensive buffs they needed more passive point efficiency from any viable source because its the same thing.

It isn't like you can't make a tanky character already, what stops you doing it as melee is you end up zdps which is worse than not being tanky at all.

That isn't to say that its cut and dried about how much of a buff this will shake out as overall just saying you don't need direct defensive buffs just more access to whats already there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info