GGG Live Announcements

The only thing I don't really like are the new chisel types.

Other than that, everything is just Absolute mind-blowing !!! Can't wait to play, thank you so much GGG <3
Dunno if this will be fun. That micromanagement...
Looks Great!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I havent fully been able to piece everything together since no passive skill tree has been released but from reading the patch notes.. it doesnt seem like melee has been improved.. but rather nerfed (GGG terms "rebalanced") For example no more melee totems, which for melee builds the majority of melee based builds use a totem like boneshatter utilizes ancestral protector for more speed (or can use war chief for increase melee damage) and this has been taken away... rage no longer grants movement speed and attack speed.. but rather now you have to invest skill points into the tree for a nerfed amount of attack speed (i forgot if there is one for movement speed also).

TBH the way that this game has been heading/changing IMO hasnt been good (not counting affliction that league doesnt count haha) and is heading more and more to there roots of ruthless mode and I have a feeling this league is going to be brutal cause if it is going with the theme of expedition, expedition/runic monsters are brutal. I predict its going to be another 1 month long league to where everyone quits/gives up.

But other than that is does look like a really good league and all that but time will tell because I thought the same for necropolis but I didnt enjoy it at all so went to playing HC SSF and HC SSF Ruthless.
absolutely awful. base game is bad and just made it worse.

that league mechanic... wow. can we just have poe?

the exchange can be interesting but ofc we need gold... GOLD HAHAHAHAHA

poe classic when?
hmmmm a melee based ascendancy (chieftan) that was also based around totems can no longer use melee totems unless using a unique pair of boots.... not sure this makes sense to me rather than providing something like earthbreaker support in the ascendancy as an option to choose other than the fist of war/ancestral call. also wondering why this 25,000 fire resist bugged armour is still in game as well https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/kDVGWZwU5
Last edited by Dmon607 on Jul 20, 2024, 2:39:51 AM
siiick
Does anyone know what will happen to Raider Forbidden Flame / Flesh Jewels on Standard?
omegahype i forgive you for not running events. barely
"
arpgaddict wrote:
absolutely awful. base game is bad and just made it worse.

that league mechanic... wow. can we just have poe?

the exchange can be interesting but ofc we need gold... GOLD HAHAHAHAHA

poe classic when?

You only need gold to pay Faustus. And apparently only a little bit.

If the base game is bad, why are you here though. There are a myriad of arpgs out there why not play them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info