[3.25] EA Ballista League Start Exploding Absolutely Everything All Day Ever & Ever

VIDEO POB PT-BR

Hello little guys! I'm Speedodevo, maybe you've heard of me, maybe you haven't, it doesn't matter.

I've been playing this game for over 10 years and I'm putting out a guide on this forum just today.

Without further ado, let's get started!

Why is my build more interesting than a witch or champion?
Spoiler
Well, first I would like to highlight Hinekora, Death's of Fury and second, I would like to highlight the first.

Yes, explosions. I'm passionate about explosions and herald effects.

But it's not just about that. My build mixes defenses, dps and of course, explosions.

What more could you want? Dude is a marauder archer, how cool!

A treat at the end of the build
Spoiler

Our Defenses

Spoiler

Unfortunately I don't have a demonstration video. Some things prevented me from recording.

But the numbers don't lie, nor do they deceive.

I hope you enjoy this build as much as I enjoyed spending hours creating the equipment for it.

IGNITE CHANCE KAPPA:
Spoiler

POB GUIDE (Att version 3.25):

Youtube Channel:

Last edited by SpeedoPewPew on Jul 24, 2024, 5:50:09 AM
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2024, 7:56:28 PM
up
Look so cool. I will try it on next league.
Can you tell me about which level I should switch to EA when act running?
"
YoungDu01 wrote:
Look so cool. I will try it on next league.
Can you tell me about which level I should switch to EA when act running?

Level 25 is the most ideal. If you want to be more methodical, you can change after lab 1.

enjoy
Something wrong with the Gem Link from 61-90. Is it ok when using 2 Burning Damage Support Gem ? Or i just need 4 link no need to 5-link
Wow, you saved me now. Double Burning Damage was a mistake in my POB. I must have double-clicked the empty box. Thanks.

And yes, just 1 burning damage is enough.

Please check the pob again with the update. ♥
I've always enjoyed playing EA as my league starter for years. But Chieftain? Oh boy, looks cool. I'll definitely try this one this league.
"
ca5p3r wrote:
I've always enjoyed playing EA as my league starter for years. But Chieftain? Oh boy, looks cool. I'll definitely try this one this league.

Come join the team bro!
why did you take Sione? I don't see any benefits from it
wouldn't Ramako be a better choice?
"
DragonbladeX wrote:
why did you take Sione? I don't see any benefits from it
wouldn't Ramako be a better choice?

These build path updates are driving my builds crazy. With points, nodes and drilling option marked without them being part of the build. And YES, the right thing to do is to use Ramako, Sun's Light.

Att is done!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info