<CoC> Cult of Cadiro * 7 man group stack guild * Looking for people that want to be rich *

Cult of Cadiro is excited to announce we are looking to scale up! More people, more profit, and a very profitable congregation. Over the last 6 years our board of directors has recorded some of the highest profits in Wraeclast history. People directly on the board have made 2+ mirrors on average after just one week of work. Investors and associates, have also reported making "More money then i ever thought possible"

Currently we are looking for the following

Active player (Diamond executive)
Management needs one more player to join the active roster, we currently have a team of six people, five players and a trader. Unfortunately the board has lost one person during some... hostile take overs, so the seat is open!

"Helpers" (Platinum VIP's)

In this role, you would be on the ground floor. Jobs such as turning in chaos recipe, selling 6 links, turning in low value div cards (last league we owned over 100,000 shares of three faces in the dark), and other HIGHLY profitable career paths await you here. Everything will be based off commission and paid out immediately, you put in the work, and you get your reward immediately.

Prospects (Chief enthusiast officer)

This role will be limited by guild slots, but this is where anyone who just wants a vast network of experience venture capitalists to talk to. Our
Spoiler
cult
guild comes stocked with extra public tabs for every league mechanic, and ones with QoL items are kept stocked.

All roles will also get access to our exclusive and active members only discord. Here you can ask questions, meet fellow like minded entrepreneurs, and just generally hang out.

If any of this sounds intresting to you, please contact me on discord ID: Eyui

If you happen to not use discord, feel free to leave a comment here, and we will reach out to you.
Last edited by Avalron on Jul 14, 2024, 10:27:38 PM
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2024, 11:05:37 PM
🌟✨ Life Update from Wraeclast ✨🌟

Hey everyone! I just HAVE to share this with you all because it’s been such a GAME-changer for me!💖 A few months🗓️ ago, I took a leap🦘 of faith🤞 and joined the 🙏Cult of Cadiro🙏 , and let me tell you, it’s been the 🌟🌟BEST🌟🌟 decision of my LIFE! 🎉🥳🎉

🌺 Not only am I earning an INCREDIBLE 👀 number of Divines 🤑 working from my hideout 🏠💼, but I’ve also gained the most 🤝SUPPORTIVE🫶 and EMPOWERING 🤗 community of Exiles. 🌈 We’re all 💪hustling🙌 and growing🌱 together 📈🤝, and it feels AMAZING to be surrounded by SO MUCH positivity💖 and 💕encouragement!! 🤝💕✨

💸 Financially, I’m in a place I NEVER thought I could be. I’ve amassed a wealth of Divines 💰✨, started planning my dream ☁️🧳 expedition to the Atlas 🗺️🌟, and even treated 🌸 myself to some 🥎exalted 🥎 orbs🥎 without ANY 🚫 guilt! 🎉💰💎🌟

🌱 Personal growth? Off the charts! 📈🌟 I’ve become more confident😄, more driven 🚀✨, and more focused on my goals ✅ than EVER before 😮. The personal development 🫂 resources and mentorship 🎓 here are unparalleled!!! 🧠💪✨

✨ If you’re feeling stuck in Wraeclast 🗺️💔, unfulfilled 😵‍💫, or just curious about a new opportunity, just DM 📩 Eyui! After chatting💌 with him, you too will surely see how the 🙏Cult of Cadiro🙏 can change YOUR life🧬 too. Don’t wait—your ✨BEST💫 life is waiting for you! 🌟💪🔥✨🌟

#Blessed #Grindset #DivineWealth #Grateful #DreamBig #LifeChanger #JoinMe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info