The StruggleBus 9League $1k+ USD Prizepool

Community Streamer Mr9Lives is hosting a 10-day challenge league: The Struggle Bus!

It will be hosted in Ruthless Hardcore Solo Self-Found Standard, with 20% Damage and 20% Life modifiers added.

SCHEDULE
The event begins on July 12th at 12:00pm PST
(PDT/PST 12:00pm or EDT/EST 03:00pm or CEST/CET 21:00 or BST/GMT 20:00)
The event will end on July 22nd at 12:00pm PST
(PDT/PST 12:00pm or EDT/EST 03:00pm or CEST/CET 21:00 or BST/GMT 20:00)

ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible to join, you cannot be banned from my Stream or Discord, people joining that are banned will be removed.
Toxic behavior or names directly offensive at another person will be removed and banned from the league.
I reserve the right to ban or remove anyone from the league for anything or anyone trying to ruin the league in any way.

To Join: You must register on our website with your account name, twitch and discord. This is to verify who you are, and streamline the prize payout process.
To read the payouts, bounties, random drawings, and more, goto our google doc here and register from the link on the first tab. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K2ncnAj5KzTvLqqtoVnFcCdvjpYsfgo8VQRATfrujZo/edit?usp=sharing

PRIZES
The Event has a guaranteed prizepool of $1,000+ currently and will increase.
Extra funding going forward will support challenge, bounties, and random drawings.
From each special edition strugglebus shirt $10 will go towards challenges and bounties!
The prize pool is community funded so thank you all for your contributions past and future to the event!
Please visit the google doc for specific payout distribution.

The event will use global chat #9

The Struggle Bus Special Edition Shirt: https://streamlabs.com/mr9lives/merch/5370299

Watch the action and report bounties at twitch.tv/mr9lives
Last edited by Mr9LivesTwitch on Jul 9, 2024, 6:27:59 PM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2024, 6:11:38 PM
Last edited by Mr9LivesTwitch on Jul 11, 2024, 6:01:28 PM
reserved for future use
Spoiler

my 1st a5+ campaign campaign playthrough on hc. Died to doedre

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info