Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Wildwood login
Wildwood is back, you say? My god...there is still hope in this world.
"
Beavith wrote:

Seems good but hold on a little longer to see what changed
"
Thonyzuka wrote:
"
Beavith wrote:

Seems good but hold on a little longer to see what changed

True, we'll see soon enough. I have a good feeling though.
no ascendancies, dead league. maybe 3.26 will be good.
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
wildwood again BORING
16 and t17 exclusive wildwood content.
Fomo is going to hit the roof hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Noooooo this is a dire mistake. We don't need boring nerfed wildwood to run through. Especially not with T17 maps. This will be pure sillyness. Have we not learned anything??? In addition it will majorly benefit the nolifers since those are the only ones that can abuse the quant/rarity boost. Imagine how that will look like in T17s?

This is a major major disappointment.
Yo guys, Kalandra + Sentinel + Scourge + Crucible going to be the other content alongside Affliction encounters in T16 & 17 maps?

Cooked take.Thoughts?
Totally NOT Betta-ah xdd
"
TitsMcGhee wrote:
"
Iwfen wrote:
"
In 3.25 Mageblood 10 div inc.

The only good thing that 3.24 had, low MB and HH prices, i understand chase items cost more than any other but should never reach the cost of a mirror.

lol what are you talking about? These having low prices is a big part of what makes people leave early. These are chase items, they should be expensive. if you get what you are chasing for on day 2 there is no reason to keep playing.

you think you want them cheap but that is going to kill the game. you don't really want that, I can promise you that.

Incorrect. I play a game when the gameplay loop is fun. If the content I'm playing is enjoyable then I'll get the items with time. After I get the items I still play because the gameplay loop is fun. If you're just here "chasing items" then feel free to play 1 of the 1000's of other games that also do that for your fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info