Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Diablo 4,5 is loading ... I hope not...
These changes are awesome! Still waiting for wisdom and portal scrolls to be removed tho, that'll be one of the best days in history of poe
perfect that is so good
I have really bad feeling about the new league. This will possibly be the fastest abandoned one ever.
"
I have really bad feeling about the new league. This will possibly be the fastest abandoned one ever.

What can possibly make you say that at this point jeez
I can tell you why I think so.

- Its summer. The worst time for players retention.
- They are heavily focusing on poe 2.
- These QoL changes show us that they really are running out of league ideas and try to hype us with these really minor almost pointless changes.
"

- These QoL changes show us that they really are running out of league ideas and try to hype us with these really minor almost pointless changes.

It's day 4 of the teasers, you think they will drop the insane changes right away? Besides, the nerf of défensive aura and the multiplicative defenses on gear, on top of a new tier, is not a "minor and almost pointless change" in my book
And the improvement of the bestiary? It doesn't hurt to change the way we delete beasts and store them! Clicking on one by one is tiring and exhausting for your fingers! It's one of the most popular farms in the game, you should pay more attention to this problem!
"

I agree, but 3.24 was the worst league and if 3.25 would be the same; that would be hard to find players for POE 2. In general, POE is a good game so if they even delete all updates about Necropolis and return to 3.23 with some changes which doesn't effect gameplay/trading; that will be enough for the most players.

On the other hand, creating a compeletly new content and changing most of the dynamics on 3.25 will be a high risk. So, in my opinion, they won't make any radical change; they will re-work on a previous "well known" league. We can guess that from the 3.25 league name "KALGUUR".
I hope you guys noticed the CD timer on today's teaser.
It looks like there would be even a few mods of countdown. Apparently this one shows the total CD and shadowed countdown timer. Well, that's a good QoL addition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info