Just beat Elden Ring Xpac and I still think the game is overhyped .

What did you guys think of it? I beat it for pop culture but I think combat in Elden Ring is terrible and beating the game left me no happy feeling like most games. More like thank god it's over.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 24, 2024, 1:42:03 AM
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2024, 3:14:34 PM
I watched a TLDR of all boss fights. The endboss is soo underwhelming considering the lore leading up to it.
It's a literal double copy pasta from a ER base game boss and DS3.

Soo much lead up to Miquella and we got this double whopper copy pasta. Guess they tried to avoid a bromance and changed the gender of the last (parasite) boss.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
What did you guys think of it? I beat it for pop culture but I think combat in Elden Ring is terrible and beating the game left me no happy feeling like most games. More like thank god it's over.

For me Elden Ring (incl. the DLC) was the best game I ever played by a huge margin!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Yes, Wukong impresses me more

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info