Daily Fishing Pool Discussion

First off, thanks to u/UdderQuanDairy for the inspiration to do a daily discussion.

This is something I've been wanting to talk about ever since I finally figured out how to catch, and invited Krillson to my hideout. <')))><

If you didn't know already (you should by now), Krillson gives you daily fishing pool missions to catch various quantities of certain fish (and other things lol)

These fishing pools are interesting, and I just thought I would talk about them.

Today I got told to catch four Common Flathead Mud Suckers in the Grave Trough. It's cool GGG added so much depth into fishing and the rewards from Krillson are pretty nice. You can get some good currency doing it.

I've been trying to figure out the best strategy for these mud suckers - so far the blood worms from writhing jar flask work pretty good, but they are sometimes hard to get onto your hook. Vile things love writhing around and if you dont do it in time they explode!

By the way, if you catch fish with eyes across their body make sure to kill it or Krillson will fail your mission when you get back. They make him mad for some reason.
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2024, 8:37:24 PM
Another fishing pool!

Today, Krillson sent me to Harbour Bridge and told me to catch 2 Coral Sunfish and 2 Irontooth Snagglers. I ended up needing 2 different rods (different hook types: Ezomyte Shell Hook and Eternal Iron Hook)

There's a lot of strategy involved! Not too tough compared to some of the harder fishing pools I've been given. Required some perseverance and patience.

Fun thing about these fishing pools - no monsters in them at all. Nice and peaceful for fishing. :)
How do you get Krillson to your hideout?
"
Belegur85 wrote:
How do you get Krillson to your hideout?

I'll give you a hint :) Start with Fairgraves' Tricorne

Something like this:
Last edited by MunchaMonst on Jun 24, 2024, 3:38:22 PM
hoho don't forget to chum the waters.

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jun 24, 2024, 3:27:51 PM
Today I was sent to Cold River to catch 3 Magic Bluegill Bullies. It's pretty easy if you have the right fishing modifiers.
Ice Fishing means you need to bring fire or else you keep getting chilled mid-reeling.
Kind of annoying, but worth it in the end.
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho don't forget to chum the waters.

YOU JUST REMINDED ME!1!
People Made a Website about Fishing but Not Herding!!

I Want To Help with This Mystery! <3<3

Is this Arimor when they were a kid? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfpRK7qdn_4
For today's fishing pool, I was sent to The Old Fields and told to fish up a pair of The Old Boots.

The Old Boots honestly suck to equip with the negative movement speed but they give a funny walking noise MTX, and it looks like they give you the Water Elemental Footprints Effect.
Not sure why Krillson would want boots.

My personal theory is that he lost them walking in mud and wanted me to retrieve them for him.

Spoiler
"
MunchaMonst wrote:

I like these boots!
relax - it's just ones and zeros!
Last edited by TRPV1 on Jun 26, 2024, 1:59:47 PM
Really enjoying these daily fishing pools! Easier than going to find one manually every day.

So today Krillson sent me to Strand and told me to catch 1 Rare, Stone-Faced Rock Lobster. Not the first time he's asked me for a Crustacean, you just have to use Traps.

When I got back, he gave me this helmet. Pretty good if you ask me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info