3.24.3 Hotfix

nope u didnt
My update was also 3.9GB. It was running perfectly this morning. Now it lags and stutters a lot. They definitely snuck something else in
Last edited by Qansy on Jun 20, 2024, 9:43:53 AM
LoL a lot of size to fix one bug with no extra details ...
"
BenboFoSho wrote:
3.8GB just for a crash fix?? Naaaah you sneaking something else in! looool

"
Right after the patch i started getting laggy and suddenly getting a lot of cpu delay while it was ok right before it. Any fix? Why this happened? Not able to play the game rn.

"
Qansy wrote:
My update was also 3.9GB. It was running perfectly this morning. Now it lags and stutters a lot. They definitely snuck something else in

The 3.24.3 hotfix patch wasn't large. The 3.24.3 patch a few hours before it was 3.8GB.

Since it changed resolution settings that were being used by Windowed Fullscreen users, review those settings if you're facing worse performance. Setting a lower Render Resolution achieves what setting a lower Resolution than the screen resolution did prior to these patches.

Also consider disabling Engine Multithreading until next league, since the issues that has had this league don't appear to be fixed.
did they neft t17 map drop?? damn it hard to get t17map with pendomenium scarab
"
The 3.24.3 hotfix patch wasn't large. The 3.24.3 patch a few hours before it was 3.8GB.

Thank you! Didn't see it was another update earlier. That explains everything.
game keep crashing after update even if i just stay in hideout help
What did GGG break this time?
my game is crashing every time i try to alt+tab and framerate had a big downgrade..
Not sure why in multimonitor setup with Windowed Fullscreen it forces resolution of bigger monitor on smaller resolution monitor to upscale and changing doesn't work.
Same with Windowed mode. Cannot change resolution at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info