3.24.3 Patch Notes

My Mac Client now get 60FPS in crowded combat, which was so laggy and brick before, the best update so far
thanks GGG
Heaveeen is a place on Eaaaarth.... I meant PoE.
thanks guys!

also manual button for this: "After this patch, local cached assets will be cleaned up upon launching the client.", when?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
I never knew that missing portal in the unique contract was a bug, I thought it was intented, the boss room having portal jamming technology, just like prisons have cell phone jamming technology in real life.
Windows version not working after patch :O(
Yikes!

My friend and I played for an hour before the patch and everything was fine. Then we played an hour after the patch and his game crashed in every single map. He then had to close the crashed game from Task Manager each time.

The patch notes say they added options, but did they change some existing settings, too?
Hey all, I'm on US Central Time. See you in game!
Most random patch ever? O.o
IGN: JerleSimCity/JerleRuthlessCowGirl
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
GGG, pls extend the forum badge display limit please T_T
Nice that the Voidborn jagged trail effect got fixed. I was excited about mtx performance patch note, but sadly the chronomancer character effect sand clones still destroy FPS especially when zoomed in. It's the sand burst effect when they disappear. Would be perfect if you could take a look at it.
Last edited by Zuzanne on Jun 20, 2024, 12:05:44 AM
"
Zuzanne wrote:
sadly the chronomancer character effect sand clones still destroy FPS especially when zoomed in.

Try chronomancer character mtx, with flickerstrike after image mtx...
say bye bye to FPS - every flicker leaves behind two images for everyone in the party to render. Proper group play destroyer.
i cant get in to the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info