Path of Exile 2: Console Event Recap

Great job GGG, loving the old school marketing and vibes! :)

Despite some of the previous comments, I for one, look forward to playing on both PC and console.

-Stay sane exiles!
couch co-op is super cool but I just cant imagine doing that with POE.
IGN: JerleSimCity/JerleRuthlessCowGirl
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
GGG, pls extend the forum badge display limit please T_T
"
Jerle wrote:

I'm about halfway through DarthMicrotransaction's video and am convinced it'll work. Do watch it. The UI is pretty clean. The QoL is appropriate.

Keep in mind we're talking about a new game here, not the 'PoE' you know and oh so clearly love. For better or worse.

__

"
SadiCWin32 wrote:

Darth was very grounded.

Indeed so and thank you so much for the recommendation. This is a very informative, useful video. I dunno how this guy normally acts and I don't intend to find out, but he did very well here explaining the couch coop features, the notion that multiplayer is definitely not just an afterthought (interactive mp skills are always a winner in my opinion), and how 'newbie friendly' the demo was (he very wisely brought a newbie friend as his coop partner).

Okay back to watching.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Most of this was actually promising.

I'm sure it's not winning over the PC master race folks, which, good.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
GGG thank you, so excited about the new game and am still having a blast with the lantern.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Most of this was actually promising.

I'm sure it's not winning over the PC master race folks, which, good.

im 100% gonna use a controller for gameplay, and m/kb for inv and trade
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
"
"
Jerle wrote:

I'm about halfway through DarthMicrotransaction's video and am convinced it'll work. Do watch it. The UI is pretty clean. The QoL is appropriate.

Keep in mind we're talking about a new game here, not the 'PoE' you know and oh so clearly love. For better or worse.

No. You misunderstood me. I have no doubt GGG has made couch co-op work well in POE2. I just dont think the way I would approach POE2 would be very different from POE1. Which makes it difficult for me to want to sit next to a friend and immerse ourselves into the ACTION of POE2 (even if I know the action is going to be much better this time round).
IGN: JerleSimCity/JerleRuthlessCowGirl
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
GGG, pls extend the forum badge display limit please T_T

and my question is? Are you going to continue with the mouse movement system, or directly WASD? If it is the latter, you can now close my account because I will not play.
Do we know or was it stated if Couch Coop would be available on the PC as well as console?
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
"
Jerle wrote:
"
"
Jerle wrote:

No. You misunderstood me. I have no doubt GGG has made couch co-op work well in POE2. I just dont think the way I would approach POE2 would be very different from POE1. Which makes it difficult for me to want to sit next to a friend and immerse ourselves into the ACTION of POE2 (even if I know the action is going to be much better this time round).

Fair call old friend.

My partner isn't into ARPGs and isn't exactly the biggest fan of GGG so I doubt I'll be couch cooping it, but given the video just showed an increase in HP rather than HP and damage per extra player, I don't see PoE 2 being a bad SP game either.

Probably my biggest question right now, and chances are it's been answered so far somewhere, is what exactly is the difference between the classes? We still have the flexible skill gem system, although demos of course tend to restrict that freedom to give early testers/advertisers a chance to lean into their class choice. Different starting place on the tree, obviously. Ascendancies. That sort of thing.

But still nowhere near the class restrictions of most other ARPGs...right?
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info