A few weeks ago we held a Path of Exile 2 event in Los Angeles, where content creators and media tried out the recently announced couch co-op feature. Check out a behind the scenes video of the event below.

Since this event there has been a huge amount of interviews and impression videos released, we’ve gathered a few of them for you to check out.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat
never playing an arpg on a gamepad, thanks.
In rebuttal to the previous gentleman, I WILL be playing my ARPG with a gamepad, thanks!
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅, 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏.
Funny enough the best takes from all the videos listed there are from the Console player, Aris (AvoidingthePuddle).
Listen to him, Jonathan and Mark, at least on the difficulty topic.
i hope the also add mercenaries to the game. So you can have a "partner" at your side, when you play alone.
"
SadiCWin32 wrote:
Funny enough the best takes from all the videos listed there are from the Console player, Aris (AvoidingthePuddle).
Listen to him, Jonathan and Mark, at least on the difficulty topic.

*ahem, tries again* I found that guy's style very difficult to get into and distractingly unfocused, but to each their own. If he has legitimately good feedback for GGG, I trust they'll take it on board. I mean, they did invite him to give said feedback after all.

__

Can anyone tell me which video on that list there gives the most grounded take? IGN was professionally done of course but no real meat on the bones, more of a positive overview. And I'm not into randomly checking streamers. If not, no bigs.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
POG CHAMPION
"
Can anyone tell me which video on that list there gives the most grounded take? IGN was professionally done of course but no real meat on the bones, more of a positive overview. And I'm not into randomly checking streamers. If not, no bigs.

I've watched all but two, in my opinion it's Aris, Darth and Catmaster.
I agree on what you said about Aris, the thing is the point he makes are very good (when he's not randomly talking about the pizza).
Darth was very grounded considering all his other videos and the way he usually talks, which was a surprise, and Catmaster mostly because of the questions/answers that poped up during the interview.
Looking forward to playing Poe 2 later this year!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info