[3.24 Standard] Blazing Salvo Elementalist 93M DPS

Hey just wanted to say thanks for posting this, I love blazing salvo! I'm currently in SC Trade and with a newborn have not as much time to play as previous, so just wondering what to do about links as it will take me a LONG time to ever get Nimis. Currently on just a 4L in late yellows, I'm wondering what you would suggest before some of the high end gear? I'm assuming Spell Echo, Returning Proj and GMP? Or is Pierce absolutely needed as mentioned if not on boots.

Was also thinking for the time being of possibly going Shaper of Winter and using Hypothermia until getting clusters.

While having crap gear, what would you prioritize for auras? I was thinking most important at first would be Anger and Determination but not sure after that. Was also thinking using an Auls Uprising with Anger as normally they aren't that expensive (though no idea with the changes this league) and it might allow grace to fit in
Last edited by mslee017 on Aug 1, 2024, 9:38:24 AM
Hi, really sorry I didn't see your response, and it's probably too late to be of help. Glad you like salvo, it's a less used build by far to be sure, though scales ok as you progress, but not an ideal league starter.
Definitely recommend pierce, spell echo, and return projectile first in that order. Hypothermia can be useful if you can find a source of chill, but shaper of storms adds more without needing the extra gem. GMP is not that huge a boost and only as a last addition.
Anger and determination absolute musts first, but obviously you need EB to have both.
A suitable Aul's uprising would indeed be a decent temporiser.
Last edited by Ittaku on Sep 24, 2024, 9:37:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info