Path of Exile 2: New Class Revealed Soon

Man, I can't wait for PoE2.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Skully_poe wrote:
Summoner class...
Necro, Beastmaster, and something else for ascendancy....????

John already said occultist and necro are staying but elemenatlist may or may not, that might be a sorc class
"
JJJaaaMMM wrote:
Diablo IV revealed a new class and their player retention is through the roof. PANIC! PANIC! PANIC! Reveal something concept art napkin drawings ANYTHING!!!!

ps. Dead League is DEAD

Diablo 4 revealed a cinematic which means nothing other than to wow stupid people for an expansion which will cost too much for a game that still has zero life in it. The class they revealed is a laughing stock because the fact that they didn't give the community the pali or even the crusader is so fucking tone def its not even funny. Imagine playing an ARPG and the only class that uses a shield is a necromancer because this game has forced gear per class for some reason. What a joke. PoE is 2 months out of a bad league and LE has been silent for even longer, thats easily half the reason why D4 is doing well atm because there's no other itch to scratch. I got a guy to 100 and into the 40s in the pit literally a few days after the season started and was bored/done with it that easily. The game is still soulless, period.
"
exsea wrote:
shows video depicting an exile that has the power to summon (like a necromancer), has minions that fight for the exile (like a necromancer), feels like an existing POE1 class (perhaps necromancer class)

dayum, i cant wait for the new class reveal coz i really cant put my finger on it!

what ever can that new class be????

Maybe they will make Witch and Necro , and change theyre ascendancies ?
Cool!
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
very cool
ok, but this AI sucks
Last edited by DJDIAS2024 on Jun 10, 2024, 8:50:34 AM
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
"
JJJaaaMMM wrote:
Diablo IV revealed a new class and their player retention is through the roof. PANIC! PANIC! PANIC! Reveal something concept art napkin drawings ANYTHING!!!!

ps. Dead League is DEAD

Diablo 4 revealed a cinematic which means nothing other than to wow stupid people for an expansion which will cost too much for a game that still has zero life in it. The class they revealed is a laughing stock because the fact that they didn't give the community the pali or even the crusader is so fucking tone def its not even funny. Imagine playing an ARPG and the only class that uses a shield is a necromancer because this game has forced gear per class for some reason. What a joke. PoE is 2 months out of a bad league and LE has been silent for even longer, thats easily half the reason why D4 is doing well atm because there's no other itch to scratch. I got a guy to 100 and into the 40s in the pit literally a few days after the season started and was bored/done with it that easily. The game is still soulless, period.

Yeah the game (Diablo IV) is still pretty bare bones. I maxed it out in a few days as well and moved on pretty much. However it is moving in the right direction and seems to be catering to its core audience (kids,casuals and gamer dads) which isn't exactly my gaming profile but I can appreciate it all the same.

POE on the other hand has systematically disregarded what the people actually playing the game want and the end result is a 4 month league cycle where the core audience abandons the league in under two weeks leaving only the streamers and real money traders.

I hope Poe2 is good but in the end it is not a game most hardcore POE players really care about and definitely not worth losing four or more years of development on the initial game for.
LOGIN!
Very nice. Witch is the best class in the game. Hopefully a lot of D2-like bone spells

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info