Path of Exile 2 on Consoles - Couch Co-op and Simultaneous Early Access

Not the news I was expecting today, but the smile on Jonathan's face tells me everything I need to know.

POE2 is going to be what we've waited for. Keep cooking GGG!
So I can use my original account from PC with all the mtx in POE 2 console? Does that mean that me AND my 2nd player can use the mtx I own to decorate our characters?
Looking forward to the beta!
yay, more joysticks :)

did i say already that hardware that you just borrow from companies without gaining control, are a bad thing for gaming in general?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice!!!!!!!!!
You all blew me out of the water with these videos. You really are putting the user first in all your thoughts. I'm so impressed and so stoked. Awesome job!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
i cant wait for this game but from poe 1 i am a controller player and i dont see why console has to be so different in terms of the look and feel of the game. cant we just have a system where you can just use mouse and key or controller and swap between? it would eliminate all issues. play on controller and then inventory manage with your mouse.
Couch COOP is extremely based, nice.
Stylish. On PC can we seamlessly swap between controller and keyboard/mouse without logout? At least in town if not mid-map, else my solo play will be keyboard/mouse (I can't imagine controller regex or quad stash tabs).

Also feels like the couch co-op UI would be a neat option when introducing a newer friend to the game and helping them out, even over the internets.
Everything sounds good except cross play.. never heard of a game where it did not cause pains for the players. Good luck GGG! Really looking forward to see you break the curse

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info