3.24.2 Hotfix 7

Hi, I'm on a mac and I have to uninstall the game every time a new patch comes out which is annoying but fine. But for this patch, I just uninstalled and tried to reinstall and I get this message - "Connection failure: Unable to connect to patching server.

Please let me know what I have to do to correct this.

Thank you
Has been broken since at least 12 hours without any responce from GGG...
Just a little "Where are working on it" would be nice. Or a "We don't care, buy windows" so that everyone knows what's up.
"
Lightraiser wrote:
Just a little "Where are working on it" would be nice. Or a "We don't care, buy windows" so that everyone knows what's up.

It's only 6:37 AM in New Zealand still. They should be into the office soon and be able to address the problem.
Yes, also having this issue with M1 Pro. Connection failure, unable to connect to patching server...

I hope this gets fixed soon.
"
"
Lightraiser wrote:

It's only 6:37 AM in New Zealand still. They should be into the office soon and be able to address the problem.

Thanks for info :)!
"
"
Lightraiser wrote:

Yeah you're right, it makes sense that a "SMALL" indie company doesn't have a support team in other timezones :)
Fixed two client crashes.
Fixed an instance crash.

Fixed )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Same. Reinstalls, caches clear, documents redownloaded, "unable to connect". Brutal.
It's getting rough with several game companies lately; I try to maintain an open mind but it feels like extortion when they manage to bilk me right after I've given them some money.
Is GGG going to be like Bethesda? at the bottom of the trash for all time after ripping me off one too many times? That would truly, truly suck
Same here. POE crashes on Apple M1 Max
Please guys, let's get that patch server up and connectable. I'm still not updating on my mac. It's been hours. I have limited times when I can play the game, and I'd love to be able to play this evening after dinner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info